SOURCE: AAA Public Adjusting, Inc.

AAA Public Adjusting, Inc.

June 28, 2011 10:30 ET

In Anticipation of National Expansion AAA Public Adjusting Group, Inc. Releases Details of Non-Natural Disaster Claims

HOLLYWOOD, FL--(Marketwire - Jun 28, 2011) - AAA Public Adjusting Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AAAA) (OTCQB: AAAA), a company whose wholly owned subsidiary Florida Claims Consultants has over 4,000 clients and more than 100 years' combined experience adjusting insurance claims in southern Florida, would like to acknowledge their main source of income for the last few years, non-catastrophic claims. While natural-disaster prone Florida can provide many opportunities for large settlements and sudden profit skyrockets, the majority of AAA's daily income does not come in the form of home-rebuilds due to natural disasters, but in fact, revenues accumulate from handling smaller claims like water damage, fires, and a variety of other claims. About 80% of non-catastrophic claims come from plumbing mishaps while the remaining 20% can be attributed to fire and other claims like A/C or roof leaks and lightning strikes. From non-catastrophic claims filed with their 100% wholly owned subsidiary Florida Claims Consultants (FCC) AAA's cash flow increased five-fold in the first quarter of 2011.

In the event of a disaster, natural or personal, many property owners end up being victimized twice -- first by the disaster, then by having cases closed by their carriers with settlements insufficient to repair their homes or businesses. It is not uncommon for AAA's subsidiary Florida Claims Consultants to achieve settlements 200%-300% greater than the initial payment (in some cases, the results of AAA/FCC's efforts have been greater than 10x the original payment). AAA has given countless clients the ability to repair their homes and regain their lives when all hope seemed lost.

President Chris Lombardi states, "We want to educate potential consumers and shareholders that we aren't the type of company that survives on disaster, hoping for hurricanes. Our main business, our bread and butter, is helping people get the most from their everyday insurance claims. We help people see past personal disaster to realistic monetary solutions by reviewing claims and easing the stress of confronting convoluted language and restrictive policies. We have helped thousands of clients get their lives back on track when all other options offered little hope."

About AAA
AAA has over 100 years' combined experience adjusting insurance claims in the state of Florida. They handle all aspects of the claims process including documentation, estimation, and settlement on behalf of the insured. AAA handles first-time and reopened claims sometimes rewarding the insured with ten times the original settlement. In addition to the thousands of clients they currently have, AAA has an ever expanding customer base as the millions of Floridian homeowners who have insurance may encounter a claim. In 2011 AAA has plans to expand operations and advertising efforts to boost revenues and ensure longevity in the Florida and beyond.

The foregoing press announcement contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by such terminology such as "believes," "expects," "potential," "plans," "projected," "suggests," "may," "should," "could," "intends," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties relating to our success in completing acquisitions, financing our operations, entering into strategic partnerships, engaging management and other matters disclosed by us in our public filings from time to time. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.

Contact Information

  • Contact:
    Phillip McAliley
    713-294-1197