SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 27, 2016) -
WHAT: Techonomy, a leading New York-based conference and media group will debut its Techonomy Health event, a multidisciplinary dialogue exploring what healthcare can become in a technologized and hyper-connected age. Experts will discuss the impact that the cloud, artificial intelligence and analytics, the Internet of Things and the "quantified self" movement will have on building a more efficient healthcare system as it increasingly extends beyond the walls of our doctors' offices and hospitals and into all of our lives.
Program highlights include:
- The Goal is Healthier People: How do we ensure a move towards a more patient centric, integrated and connected system; one with lower costs and better outcomes that extends beyond the walls of our hospitals?
- AI for Health: No development in tech is more hyped and fraught with expectation than artificial intelligence, and for good reason. Every industry is poised for transformation because of new AI applications, but none more than health.
- The Evolving Internet of Health Things: The means and methods of delivering personalized healthcare are evolving at warp speed. We now gather health data from not just wearables, but implantables and ingestibles. New tools and technology will interact ambient devices to assess and even diagnose us.
WHO: Tech and healthcare's deepest thinkers and most influential leaders will gather in an intimate group setting to discuss and debate the amazing prospects of a more integrated landscape, the day after the epochal presidential election. Confirmed participants include:
- Daniel Barchi, Chief Information Officer, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology Officer, Accenture
- Sumbul Ahmad Desai, Vice Chair of Strategy and Innovation, Dept of Medicine at Stanford
- Jim Dougherty, HHS Fellow and Co-founder, Madaket Health
- Prakash Khot, CTO, AthenaHealth
- Rachel Maguire, Research Director; Health Horizons Program, Institute for the Future
- Carlos Olguin, Co-Founder; Head of Bio/Nano/Programmable Matter Group, BioINK
- Jeroen Tas, CEO Connected Care & Health Informatics, Philips
- Andrew Thompson, Co-founder and CEO, Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Dr. Eric Topol, Chief Academic Officer, Scripps
- Rick Valencia, President, Qualcomm Life
More info on Techonomy Health can be found here: http://techonomy.com/health
WHEN: November 9, 2016
WHERE: The Ritz-Carlton
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
About Techonomy Media
Techonomy is a media company with a mission: to elevate the dialogue about the central role of technology and innovation in business and social progress. Through their events, daily editorial coverage and video content, Techonomy seek to accelerate progress and productivity in business and society. For more information, visit www.techonomy.com.
Techonomy 2016 Press Room: http://techonomy.com/2016press/
Grayling (@GraylingPR) develops inventive, integrated communications solutions that are rapidly scalable to create measurable advantage for clients. The company operates a flexible, international network that has no respect for borders, whether between nations or disciplines. Grayling is part of Huntsworth plc.