HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - Sep 22, 2016) - Inc. Magazine included iOFFICE, the fastest growing Integrated Workplace Management Solution, on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. In addition, iOFFICE is one of the Top 25 Texas-based software companies on the list. The Inc. 5000 represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy's most dynamic segment -- its independent small businesses. Companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Pandora, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000.
"We're feeling an incredible sense of market validation and momentum at iOFFICE," said Co-Founder Elizabeth Dukes. "We are building so much more than a company here -- we're building the nexus of information, services and strategic opportunities to support our customers well into the future. I couldn't be more excited or proud of our team."
This news is just off the heels of iOFFICE winning a spot on the Houston Business Journal's 2016 Fast 100 List, recognizing fast-growing companies in the area. This year, about 200 Houston-based private companies applied to be on the Fast 100 list. "iOFFICE is the midst of rapidly moving growth curve," said Co-Founder Elizabeth Dukes. Today, the fastest growing provider of Integrated Workplace Management Solutions [IWMS] announced:
- iOFFICE's revenue has grown 48% from 2012-2015 and is poised to grow an additional 20% in 2016
- A 27% growth in employees in 2016, including Bryan Lynch, Vice President of Strategy
- Doubling of its corporate office space in Houston and additional sales and remote teams around the country
- Rapid expansion of its global Channel Partner Program, including Buildingi, Facilities First/Impec Group, CPM Onesource and Little Diversified Architectural Consulting
- New customers including, PHEEA, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, First Citizens Bank, Nanometrics, Zendesk, Cognosante, and many more.
iOFFICE is the leading workforce-centric IWMS software and the only 100% SaaS platform designed for workplace leaders. iOFFICE equips C-suite executives, strategic planners and facilities managers with the real-time data and communications tools they need to plan effectively for the future of their workforce and workspace. The iOFFICE Marketplace unifies the workplace around one real-time, data source, reporting engine and dashboard that allows critical apps to communicate to create the most productive workplaces on earth. Founded in 2000, iOFFICE supports more than 2.1M users in 1,400 fast moving companies including Adobe, Big Fish Games, BMC, CB&I, Dynegy, Hess, SPX Under Armour, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Zillow, and more. Visit http://www.iOFFICEcorp.com and connect with iOFFICE on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn @iOFFICE.