SOURCE: Indian Country Online
TEMECULA, CA--(Marketwired - May 8, 2013) - Indian Country Online: The 2013 Congress will be held at the magnificent Pechanga Resort and Casino on June 3-4, 2013, in Temecula, California. The conference, themed, "No Tribe Left Behind," will take a comprehensive look at the next wave of business opportunities that technology, e-commerce, and iGaming will create for the tribes and entrepreneurs of Indian Country.
Kicking off the conference on Monday afternoon will be a thorough primer by Amaya CEO David Baazov, entitled, "How to Get Up and Running in 90 Days: An Introductory Session." This session, which will include a plain-language discussion designed to allay concerns tribes might be experiencing about their own business, will set the stage for the following day. Monday evening will be the Welcome Reception in the Eagle's Nest at Pechanga, providing an opportunity for attendees to relax and network with their colleagues and peers.
Day Two of the conference discusses all things online-related. Sessions include:
- iGaming - Experts discuss the US tribal iGaming landscape and explore how it differs from the offshore. The session will be moderated by Michael Pollock, Managing Director, Spectrum Gaming Group.
- iPlatform - An exploration of what technology and products to use and how to deploy them. The session will be moderated by Melissa Blau, Director, iGaming Capital.
- iMarketing - Learn about mastering the arts of Internet marketing and online player acquisition and retention. The session will be moderated by Gene Johnson, Senior Vice President Market Research, Spectrum Gaming Group.
- iOperations - How do you provide high quality, speed, and reliability for all iGaming site components while ensuring that each of these functions work seamlessly together? Hear how it is done from people who are actually doing it today. This session will be moderated by Gideon Bierer, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Partis Solutions.
- iFinance - Hear about potential financing options and how to tailor them to specific tribal gaming situations. This session will be moderated by Rob Heller, CEO, Spectrum Gaming Capital.
- iOpportunity - An executive roundtable of eminent Native American leaders will examine leveraging these potential benefits in the conference's culminating discussion. This session will be moderated by Victor Rocha, Founder, Pechanga.net.
Additionally, the Luncheon Keynote Address will be delivered by James Maida, President & CEO, Gaming Laboratories International, Inc.
For a complete agenda and to register, visit www.indiancountryonline.net. A block of rooms has been reserved at a special conference rate at Pechanga Resort and Casino. Room rates and availability are guaranteed only through May 10 so book your room now.
The Congress is jointly organized and produced by Victor Rocha, the owner of Pechanga.net, a leading news aggregator for the gaming industry for over 14 years, and Spectrum Gaming Group, the world's leading gaming research and professional services firm.