SOURCE: Industrial Info Resources

August 14, 2007 09:01 ET

Industrial Firms Develop 10,000 Projects in the U.S., an Industrial Info News Alert

SUGAR LAND, TX--(Marketwire - August 14, 2007) - Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking more than 10,000 active industrial projects in the U.S. These projects total more than $971 billion in total investment value (TIV) and are scheduled to begin construction in 2007 or beyond. About 31% of the total TIV are for projects that have begun construction or are scheduled to begin construction in 2007. The remaining 69% are scheduled to begin construction in 2008 and beyond.

For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industrial News at www.industrialinfo.com.

Industrial Info Resources (IIR) provides marketing communication services ranging from industrial database solutions to market forecasting, custom analytics, and specialty promotions that support high-level image campaigns. For more information send inquiries to industrialmanufacturing@industrialinfo.com or visit us online at www.industrialinfo.com.

Contact Information

  • Contact:
    Joe Govreau
    713-783-5147