SOURCE: Industrial Info Resources

February 25, 2008 06:01 ET

Industrial Projects Under Construction in Texas Exceed $24 Billion, an Industrial Info News Alert

SUGAR LAND, TX--(Marketwire - February 25, 2008) - Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Texas leads the nation for industrial project construction activity in 2008. Industrial Info is tracking 163 projects totaling about $24.28 billion under construction in Texas. To qualify as "under construction" projects have to at least have started site-preparation activity and have yet to be commissioned. About 16% of these projects have recently begun site-preparation activities, and the remaining 84% fall between structural erection and final checkout/commissioning.

For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showNews.jsp?newsitemID=128506, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.

Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is a marketing information service specializing in industrial process and energy related industries with products and services ranging from industry news, forecasting, plant and project databases, as well as multimedia advertising campaign assistance. For more information send inquiries to industrialmanufacturing@industrialinfo.com or visit us online at www.industrialinfo.com.

Contact Information

  • Contact:
    Joe Govreau
    713-783-5147