VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 14, 2012) - INETCO Systems Ltd., a leading provider of application performance monitoring (APM) software, today announced the release of INETCO Insight 5.2. INETCO Insight captures every network transaction in real-time, correlates all application, infrastructure and response timing data, and isolates underperforming application and network components - without the use of agents, extra traffic loads or code changes. INETCO Insight 5.2 is available for testing and purchase immediately.
"Our research shows that a transaction-centric approach to application performance management reduces mean-time-to-repair for incidents in multi-tier applications by over 70%," says Bojan Simic, President and Principal Analyst at TRAC Research. "However, the management overhead of agent-based transaction monitoring solutions can be a challenge in many application environments - only 39% of organizations adopt a transaction-centric approach to APM. INETCO Insight's ability to provide rich transaction analytics without agents, code changes, or network appliances eases these deployment challenges for organizations."
INETCO Insight 5.2 builds on the core INETCO Insight 5 capabilities with the addition of an analytics service that tracks transaction usage and performance characteristics for individual objects (e.g. users, devices, hosts) and reports this data through both the user interface and an API. Included in this release:
- A dashboard object view component to provide IT Operations teams with the framework needed to access actionable transaction statistics, such as how many times a particular user has experienced a transaction decline.
- An application programming interface (API) that provides OEM integration partners with a way to stream transaction-based data captured by INETCO Insight to any management system console, leveraging flexible, network-based INETCO Insight collectors that can run in virtual, Cloud and SaaS environments.
- A field programmable interface that enables creation of customized statistics specific to customer's application environments.
"APM should provide clear solutions, not just monitoring. To achieve this, our customers and partners need easy access to transaction usage and performance data, whether it be to feed a fraud monitoring application, add a critical transaction-centric view to their systems management tools, or enhance a business analytics system," says Bijan Sanii, President and CEO of INETCO. "With INETCO Insight 5.2, they bypass the custom integration projects and agents typically required, and now gain access to rich transaction information using non-invasive, network-based capture mechanisms."
INETCO Insight 5 was made generally available in September 2012. The product's core event processing platform was re-architected to address the needs of IT Operations teams who want to monitor any business critical services or applications found within their production environment. Some of the major enhancements featured in this release:
- An extensive decoding engine that lets IT Operations teams quickly decode hundreds of internet, transport, proprietary and application protocols out-of-the-box and enables INETCO to rapidly add support for others as required.
- A converged view into application and network performance data for monitoring the service delivery of every individual transaction.
- More data visualization options and hop-by-hop topology mapping capabilities for faster problem isolation.
To find out how INETCO Insight 5.2 fits your unique computing environment needs, sign up for the 30 minute webinar demonstration being held Thursday, November 29th at 7am and 3pm PST.
INETCO Systems Limited provides transaction-based application performance monitoring solutions to IT Operations teams that are looking for a faster, non-invasive way to identify application and infrastructure bottlenecks and ensure optimal service and business process delivery within their production environments. INETCO's solutions are currently deployed in over 50 different countries. Happy INETCO Insight partners and customers include a variety of global companies spanning the banking, ATM, retail, healthcare, travel, telecommunications and payment processing markets. http://www.inetco.com
INETCO, INETCO Insight, the INETCO logo, and the INETCO Insight logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of INETCO Systems Ltd.