NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2013) - Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the development of three Infor Implementation Accelerators for the Public Sector. Infor Implementation Accelerators provide states, municipalities and school districts with standard business function documentation and preconfigured solutions for Infor Public Sector Community Development & Regulation (CDR), Infor Public Sector Customer Information System (CIS) Billing and Infor Public Sector Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Implementation Accelerator outcomes will help provide faster deployments, lower implementation costs, reduced risk and faster time to value.
The Infor Implementation Accelerator solutions deliver industry templates for business processes, training material, and testing activities to create more immediate value. By streamlining deployment, the pre-built solutions help drive opportunities for business improvement and allow a faster return on investment.
Public Sector Business Functions
- Implementation Accelerator for Public Sector CDR - Infor has developed this Implementation Accelerator to help improve the management of unique business requirements such as permitting, licenses, ordinances and regulations. Users are now able improve the responsiveness and compliance rates for citizens and contractors. Infor helps to empower end-users such as citizens and businesses, by providing them with secure, continuous and transparent access to the CDR process. This is now generally available.
- Implementation Accelerator for Public Sector CIS Billing - This solution provides faster access for government users to the tools that are essential for completing their daily operations. Implementation Accelerator for Public Sector CIS Billing is designed to allow users the ability to access the entire organization's knowledgebase to generate bills, receive and track payment and maintain historical information regarding services, accounts and customers. This improves the way that different departments are able to work together by leveraging enterprise technology. This solution will soon be available.
- Implementation Accelerator for Public Sector ERP - Providing stronger business transparency can help strengthen financial discipline throughout public organizations. The development of this accelerator for Public Sector ERP provides simple access to core functionalities' such as financial management, supply chain management, and human resource management. The ERP also designed to help standardize and automate processes, monitor and control spending and manage supplier relationships to better cater to specific needs through a unified management platform. This solution will soon be available.
City of Savannah Quote
"The City of Savannah realized significant benefits by utilizing industry-specific content from Infor during our implementation, which helped us to reach go-live faster," said Joy Wilkinson, Lawson ERP Project Manager, City of Savannah. "With the need to keep both budget and service to citizens top of mind, it's essential for local governments to take advantage of resources that can increase their technology ROI and reduce downtime for critical functions like financials and human resources."
"Our customers range in size, scope and scale, from large federal governments to smaller local utility companies, but what they all have in common is the desire to benefit from the latest technology without committing to a lengthy or complex implementation," said Kevin Curry, SVP for public sector at Infor. "Infor understands the need for solutions that reduce the interruption to daily operations without sacrificing the tailored approach that our customers need to achieve value on their investment."
Keep Current on Infor:
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.