NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Apr 23, 2013) - Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent to acquire TDCI Inc. Based in Columbus, Ohio, TDCI is a leading provider of configurator and guided selling solutions for manufacturers and distributors of customizable products and services. TDCI's BuyDesign product configuration management applications help companies improve direct and channel sales performance, and accelerate time-to-market for new products.
The TDCI BuyDesign Suite includes:
- Product Configurator - Provides product or other configuration services to a variety of applications including ERP, CRM, and sales solutions
- Sales Portal - Provides a web portal for sales people and trading partners to quote and order configured and non-configured products
- Flex Suite for the generation of 2D drawings, 3D models, photo-realistic images, and dynamic documents
- BuyDesign Build Your Own (BYO) - Enables customers to provide a consumer design experience on their marketing web-sites using the Product Configurator and the Flex Suite
- BuyDesign Storefront - Provides web-based e-commerce stores with multi-front capabilities for retail sales
TDCI products are already integrated with many leading Infor ERP applications, including Infor LN, Infor SyteLine, Infor XA, and Infor Distribution SX.e.
Financial terms of the proposed transaction are not being disclosed. Completion of the acquisition will be subject to satisfactory completion of due diligence, negotiation of a definitive share purchase agreement, and customary closing conditions. The parties expect to complete the transaction within thirty days.
TDCI's product configuration management solutions enable manufacturers to transform the buying experience for their customers. The creation of compelling web experiences, quotations, and accurate orders with dynamic bills of materials and routings greatly streamline the marketing to manufacturing processes. This helps manufacturers increase revenues, reduce costs, and differentiate their brands in the marketplace. To learn more about TDCI, please visit www.tdci.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers