NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - June 20, 2016) - Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the availability of Infor Hospitality Management Solution (HMS) version 3.7.4 to help hospitality customers promote a superior guest experience with enhanced industry-specific features. In today's competitive market, utilizing an integrated suite of industry-tailored applications such as Infor HMS can be a critical function to help drive brand loyalty and facilitate measurable KPIs. Available as both a cloud and on-premise deployment, the new release of Infor HMS offers additional capabilities that help hospitality organizations around the world raise efficiency, facilitate collaboration and speed guest services.
"Technology plays a critical role in a hospitality organization's ability to mitigate rising costs while simultaneously providing the best possible services to guests. Infor HMS is built to promote both objectives, helping our customers to align business plans with strategic goals to better manage each area of their enterprise," said Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president and general manager, Infor Hospitality. "We have continued to expand the global footprint of Infor HMS by consistently addressing the industry-specific challenges experienced by hotels and casinos around the world with new functionality in every release."
- Inventory of Non-Room Items - This new function provides hotels a greater level of visibility for maintaining inventory on non-room items such as "extra beds," "ironing boards," etc. This feature will allow hotels to monitor asset availability and manage inventory levels on any non-room item that may be added to a reservation.
- Augmented Guest Profile Management - The improved Guest Profile management function allows staff to track global and property specific preferences, meaning hoteliers can now track guest preferences by "brand." The automated match and merge features that have been added to Infor HMS better enable proprietors to manage guest profiles with greater efficiency.
- Centralized Guest Profile Management - This module significantly enhances collaboration for customers with multiple hotels by enabling them to store and manage a single instance of a unique guest profile across the enterprise. Hoteliers can look up the enterprise value of the guest in real-time to better serve the needs of highly esteemed guests.
- Promotion Functionality - This upgrade allows the staff to create and manage special rate promotions for guests that factors key variables such as "length of guest stay" by applying the promotions to one or more rate plans.
- Alert management - This functionality enables hoteliers to add an alert (trace) to a reservation or guest stay record and have the alert displayed as a pop-up at check-in, checkout, or each time a user accesses the guest reservation. Alerts and traces can be managed on multiple guests at the same time.
- Chip and Pin/EMV - Infor HMS has the ability to support chip and pin/EMV with electronic fund transfer (EFT) partners for the North American market.
- Expanded Mobile Options - The Infor HMS Housekeeping Mobile application is a new app available for iPhone® and iPod touch ®. Housekeeping staff can become completely paperless by utilizing this application to view room assignments, make status updates and track guest details in real-time, all while moving from room to room within the property. Additionally, Infor HMS now offers mobile room key encoding through integration with Ingenico Mobile Solutions' iSMP Companion™, which allows hotel employees to encode guest keys while away from the front desk.
- Leasing Module - The Leasing Module continues to be enhanced for the serviced apartments market. This module provides the ability to create leases for long-stay or short-stay guests, delivering flexible invoicing options and rate plans to help this niche hotel group better manage leasing and revenue for their lease-based customers.
- Enhanced Accounts Receivable Functionality - The Accounts Receivable module continues to be enhanced with improved workflows for accounting tasks by providing the ability to create centralized profiles with separately attached property accounts directly from the reservation screen, and more flexible invoicing.
- Owner Room Rotation Capabilities - Owner room rotation functionality enables hoteliers to better support the needs of condominium hotels. Staff can sequence rooms based on an assigned point value to provide equal opportunity for rentals. This feature also delivers capabilities to integrate with a specialized third-party condominium solution which manages the owner accounting capabilities while Infor HMS handles the room rotation logic.
- Advanced Room Planning and Reporting - Infor HMS delivers room planning and reporting enhancements designed to facilitate advanced drill-down capabilities for forecasting, including the ability to combine occupancy history and forecasting into one report to promote better-informed business decisions.
For more information on Infor Hospitality, please visit www.infor.com/industries/hospitality.
Keep Current on Infor:
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 14,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Infor software helps eliminate the need for costly customization through embedded deep industry domain expertise. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is also home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused on delivering a user experience that is fun and engaging. Infor deploys its cloud applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 18 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 8 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 20 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 19 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 18 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 19 of the top 20 global banks
- 10 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.