NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 22, 2014) - Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park in Northfield, Ohio, a premier entertainment and gaming destination in the Midwest, has selected Infor Infinium FMS and Infor Infinium HCM, to improve financial reporting, payroll, and analysis across the property. Built on the reliability of IBM Systems, Infor Infinium FMS provides a proven and reliable financial solution that organizations can count on to help them close books accurately and quickly, meet constantly changing regulatory requirements, and keep financial records safe. In addition, Infor Infinium HCM is a suite of products built specifically for use with IBM Systems that helps manage an organization's continuum of human capital management processes from payroll to human resources to benefits management.
- Rocksino selected Infor because of the company's deep expertise in the hospitality industry and exceptional service and support. Infor applications proved to be powerful and reliable and will help this property meet its goal of a more streamlined operation.
- Infor Infinium FMS delivers the tools to reduce risk, increase business agility and insight, and will allow teams at Rocksino to work more efficiently by reducing error-prone, manual processes.
- With Infor Infinium HCM, the property now has a single place to manage its employee information, an outlet to let team members manage personal information themselves, and more complete information about the workforce. In addition, its self-service capabilities will put employees and managers in charge of their own personal information and benefit choices. And, payroll modules will help team members process payroll faster, while minimizing costly mistakes.
- Integrated within Infor Infinium FMS and Infor Infinium HCM, Infor PM Query & Analysis is a dynamic, multi-language, multi-currency set of business intelligence tools that is powerful, flexible, secure, and easy to use. This tool will provide Rocksino the capabilities to quickly and efficiently create reports that highlight trends, patterns and exceptions -- giving managers the information they need to easily analyze business data and more accurately measure performance.
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Quote
"We wanted a single, integrated system for financial and human resources management, and Infor Infinium's track record of success in our industry is unparalleled," said Edd Hendrickson, director, Information Technology, Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park. "We wanted to partner with Infor because the team understands how competitive the hospitality market is right now, and provided us with software tailored to our property to overcome business challenges. Now, we have trusted applications that are going to make us more efficient and effective."
"To be profitable in the gaming industry, organizations need to manage complex operational data quickly, while remaining fully compliant with the law," said Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president, Hospitality, Infor. "Infor solutions for the gaming industry provide our customers with the tools they need to collect and analyze real-time data from many sources, while simultaneously delivering extraordinary service to customers and maintaining critical security and cost controls."
For more information, visit www.infor.com/product_summary/hospitality/gaming/.
About Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park is the premier entertainment and gaming destination in Northeast Ohio, located on the Northfield Park harness racing grounds, which offers more than 200 live harness races each year. True to Cleveland's musical history as a birthplace of rock 'n' roll, the Rocksino offers the legendary vibe of the Hard Rock brand, including more than 2,200 gaming devices offered both inside and outside, varied dining options and unparalleled live music events. The Hard Rock Live music venue, the fifth of its kind, hosts sell-out crowds of up to 2,600 guests for live entertainment by renowned musicians, in addition to hosting guests for a variety of functions and banquets. Hard Rock fans enjoy phenomenal dining at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe; Kosar's Wood-Fired Grill, football legend Bernie Kosar's finest steakhouse; Fresh Harvest, an endless buffet with seven action stations; and Constant Grind, a bistro with sandwiches, sweets and more. In addition, the Rocksino offers a Rock Shop with famed Hard Rock merchandise to take home memories of the Rocksino experience, as well as a 300-seat live venue, The Club, featuring comedians and illusion acts that is also readily available for private parties and events. As a focal point for the Center Bar leading into Hard Rock Cafe, Van Halen's red hot motorcycle makes "everybody want some" as one of many "arena rock" pieces from Hard Rock's unmatched, priceless memorabilia collection at the Rocksino. For more information about Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, please visit www.hrrocksinonorthfieldpark.com.
Keep Current on Infor:
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers