NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 28, 2016) - Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, information integrity, and integration solutions, today announced that it is working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to offer its WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform in AWS Marketplace.
Tweet This: .@infobldrs' WebFOCUS now available on @awscloud Marketplace for scalable access to #BI & #analytics via the cloud: http://ow.ly/DFV2304AxAL
- Information Builders' WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform, which offers powerful, dynamic, interactive information to both business and technical end users, is now available on AWS
- Enterprises can access applications on AWS using either a hybrid architecture or their on-premises environments
- WebFOCUS is currently available on the flexible, scalable, pay-as-you-go AWS Cloud
- The platform enables self-service BI and analytics for all users both inside and outside an organization and is offered in three editions: the Business User Edition, the Application Edition, and the Enterprise Edition
- Information Builders and AWS are working together to allow enterprises and small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to quickly and easily access enterprise-level BI and analytics on AWS Cloud
- Information Builders' customers and partners can implement WebFOCUS in a fast, flexible, and scalable AWS environment
- With its solutions available in AWS Marketplace, Information Builders allows organizations to gain deep, valuable insight from analytics and access to a complete cloud services solution
Barry Russel, general manager, Business Development, AWS:
"Information Builders' WebFOCUS is a leading offering for business intelligence and analytics for enterprises that require scalable, agile, and self-service BI," said Barry Russell, general manager, Global Business Development, AWS Marketplace and Catalog Services, Amazon Web Services, Inc. "Our customers want easy-to-use software like WebFOCUS that is available for immediate purchase and deployment in Marketplace. By listing its product in AWS Marketplace, Information Builders is enabling organizations to enhance their business by accelerating insights from analytics via the AWS Cloud."
Gerald Cohen, president and CEO, Information Builders:
"Information Builders provides complete, enterprise-grade BI and analytics solutions to businesses of any size, and this agreement offers our customers faster, highly scalable access to our solutions on the AWS cloud. We are committed to making self-service BI and analytics more pervasive for our valued customers, and increasing accessibility to more organizations utilizing the cloud."
About Information Builders
Information Builders provides solutions for business intelligence (BI), analytics, data integration, and data quality that help drive performance improvements, innovation, and value. Through one set of powerful products, we enable organizations to serve everyone -- analysts, non-technical users, even partners, customers, and citizens -- with better data and analytics. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched with thousands of organizations relying on us as their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with global offices, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. Visit us at informationbuilders.com, follow us on Twitter at @infobldrs, like us on Facebook, and visit our LinkedIn page.