SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 29, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- ING Bank Netherlands, a leading financial services organization, has selected Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM).
- ING's decision to deploy Oracle Fusion HCM was driven by its ongoing desire to strengthen HR's role in driving the business.
- Oracle's long-time PeopleSoft HCM customer evaluated the HCM market segment before selecting Oracle Fusion HCM to help strengthen its leadership position as an employer of choice and to continue using leading HR tools to maintain its position as one of the top employers in the Netherlands.
- ING will deploy Oracle Fusion HCM, working closely with NorthgateArinso, a Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, who will be providing the hosting services, and Oracle Consulting Services.
- The financial services firm will deploy the full suite of Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources and Talent Management solutions, including Oracle Fusion Goal Management, Oracle Fusion OTBI, Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation, Oracle Fusion Benefits, and Oracle Fusion Performance Management.
- Additionally, ING Bank Netherlands will deploy Oracle Fusion Financials, taking advantage of Oracle's unified platform of Oracle Fusion Applications.
- "As a leading financial institution and a top employer, ING believes our people are one of our most strategic assets. Ongoing best-in-class HR is a competitive differentiator for us, and we needed a leading HCM suite to complement our efforts," said Marijke Brunklaus, General Manager HR ING Bank Netherlands. "Being a longtime Oracle's PeopleSoft HCM user, we carefully evaluated the possible solutions available and chose Oracle Fusion HCM as our go-forward platform. Oracle Fusion HCM's deep global capabilities and leading talent tools are a good match for helping us to continually evolve our business."
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.