SILICON SLOPES, UT--(Marketwired - May 28, 2014) - InsideSales.com, the leading cloud-based sales acceleration technology company, announced today at its first annual customer event, IS Accelerate 2014, a number of groundbreaking enhancements and extensions to the company's category-leading sales acceleration platform.
The company also announced it has closed on the acquisition of iHance, Inc., a software company that helps sales teams close deals faster through comprehensive, patented email tracking and synching technologies.
More than 300 top customers, business partners and industry analysts gathered at the Montage Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah, for the three-day IS Accelerate 2014, the sales acceleration event of the year, where the company also plans to highlight stunning new developments in Neuralytics™ -- the breakthrough, self-learning predictive analytics engine that underlies its entire sales acceleration platform.
Neuralytics marries anonymized data from InsideSales.com customers with environmental and macroeconomic data to create predictive algorithms that drive the sales acceleration platform. The algorithms are self-learning and continually get smarter by recalibrating past results with new data.
"It's fantastic to share our technology and vision with hundreds of our top customers gathered together to exchange ideas around our sales acceleration platform and product offerings," said Dave Elkington, InsideSales.com CEO and founder. "Neuralytics is at the heart of our technology stack and our latest enhancements advance our application of science to improve sales performance for businesses of all sizes."
Today's news from IS Accelerate 2014 highlights how the company is enhancing its sales acceleration platform to advance the company's mission to improve sales performance through science.
- InsideSales.com Announces PowerDialer™ 7.0 With Advanced Inbound Capabilities - InsideSales.com's new PowerDialer 7.0 adds new enhancements built on the industry's most advanced predictive analytics-driven dialer with innovative features to improve inbound call answer rates. PowerDialer provides tools to create and modify expansive inbound call campaigns through an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface.
- InsideSales.com Acquires iHance, Inc., to Deliver Email Solutions to Power Sales Acceleration - Through the acquisition of iHance, InsideSales.com will now offer new email tracking and email sync solutions that help sales teams close more deals faster through data-driven email insights. Real-time email engagement enables sales teams to respond immediately to buying signals.
- Vision™ - Notifies sales professionals to real-time email interaction data including the viewing and opening of emails, attachments and web links.
- Absolute Automation™ - Currently the top-rated email integration app on the Salesforce AppExchange, which syncs email messages between all major email solutions and the Salesforce CRM.
- InsideSales.com Unveils NeuralSight™ Predictive Scoring Solution - Built on InsideSales.com's patented Neuralytics predictive analytics and machine learning engine, NeuralSight breaks new ground in accelerating sales by prioritizing the leads, contacts and prospects based on probability to purchase.
- InsideSales.com Launches Sales Indicator™ to Improve Sales Hiring and Coaching through HR Analytics - Now sales leaders and talent acquisition teams can leverage predictive intelligence to find, hire and coach top sales talent. Leverage insights while screening candidates and supplement the interview process, as well as improve sales employee coaching initiatives.
- InsideSales.com Announces Response Indicator™ Service to Monitor Sales Teams' Web Lead Response Times - Response Indicator provides sales leaders a new way to measure their organization's speed and effectiveness in responding to web leads. The service simulates a customer visiting a company's website and submitting a lead form, and then tracks the organization's response times and frequency as well as additional key metrics. Detailed reports reveal blind spots in an organization's sales processes and provide actionable steps for immediate improvement.
"We believe we can improve human performance through science," said Ken Krogue, president and founder of InsideSales.com. "We are continuing to expand the places and ways that we apply predictive analytics and machine learning to improve sales performance."
IS Accelerate 2014 comes on the heels of the company's recent closure of a $100 million Series C round of funding. The funds will be used to boost revenue growth, expand the company's portfolio of cutting-edge technology solutions for salespeople, enter new geographic markets, and hire hundreds of new staff and employees.
IS Accelerate 2014 is the sales acceleration event of the year, focused entirely on optimizing revenue performance through the application of next-generation predictive analytics for lead prioritization, deal acceleration, gamification for sales rep motivation and communications for immediate, intelligent customer response.
Billy Beane - GM, Oakland A's and inspiration for Moneyball
Stan Slap - Best-selling Author
Dave Elkington - InsideSales.com CEO & founder
Ken Krogue - InsideSales.com President & founder
Mick Hollison - InsideSales.com CMO
Salesforce, CallidusCloud, LinkedIn, Apttus, Domo, Xactly, DocuSign, Marketo, and SalesLoft, as well as the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP).
Attendees include sales leaders and other executives from:
Adobe, ADP, Citrix, Deluxe Corp, Fidelity, Fluke Networks, Gannett, Groupon, Informatica, J.P. Morgan, LinkedIn, LogMeIn, Marketo, MarketStar, Morgan Stanley, NetApp, OpenDNS, Quantcast, ReachLocal, salesforce.com, SunGard, TruBridge, VMware and Zions Bank, among many others.
InsideSales.com offers cloud-based sales acceleration technology. The company provides the sales industry's first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high-performance sales teams with breakthrough technology including communications for immediate response, gamification for sales motivation, data visualization for an immersive experience with sales data, and predictive analytics for lead prioritization, hiring and more. The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) has recognized InsideSales.com as the SaaS provider of the year for four consecutive years. The company has been listed among the fastest growing companies by Inc. and Deloitte and as one of the top 100 private companies by AlwaysOn. InsideSales.com ranks No. 5 in the nation for jobs created in the software industry and No. 72 in the nation for jobs created in all industries by Inc. InsideSales.com has published leading research in the Harvard Business Review and Forbes. The company has been issued or allowed 8 U.S. patents and has 11 patents pending, with several focused on the areas of predictive analytics and machine learning. InsideSales.com enterprise customers include Fidelity, Microsoft, Groupon, McGraw-Hill, Marketo and more. To try the technology, visit InsideSales.com.