PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - August 12, 2014) - Intalio, the leading provider of solutions for businesses to build modern business process applications, announced the release of version 7.0 of the free Intalio|bpms Community Edition and the launch of the fully reengineered Intalio|bpms community website, bpms.intalio.com. With these releases, Intalio further extends its leadership and advocacy of technologically advanced business process management solutions for organizations of all sizes in all industries.
"For Intalio, business process management isn't just our leading edge product, it's a complete solution to myriad challenges facing businesses in the global marketplace," said Raj Jain, CEO of Intalio. "With the Community Edition of Intalio|bpms and the community website for all Intalio|bpms users, Intalio offers businesses of all sizes the opportunity to experience how our advanced products offer an unparalleled value for business success."
Intalio|bpms 7.0 Community Edition is the most feature-rich and efficient release of Intalio|bpms yet, containing over 300 enhancements and fixes. Key new features of Intalio|bpms 7.0 Community Edition and Intalio|bpms community website include:
- Enhanced usability through modern, intuitive, and fast web user interfaces that reshape the user experience with elegant and intuitive interaction on both desktop and mobile devices, enhancing workflow and collaboration.
- Advanced modeling with full BPMN 2.0 compliance, support for process import from other compliant tools, single-click deployment and a full-featured process debugger.
- Superior process management through new Process Dashboards giving administrators and end users full visibility to process status, historical trends, throughput and more.
- Best-in-industry connections and integrations, such as JSON over REST, smooth development and deployment for easier and more robust implementations, allowing businesses to reap BPM benefits faster than ever before.
- Updated documentation includes new sample processes, tutorials and reference material to help users get up and running quickly and efficiently, capitalizing on proven approaches and configurations.
- Enhanced user forums encourage interaction with other Intalio|bpms users, further strengthening the worldwide network of knowledge and resources available when optimizing organization specific processes.
- New features like the new Access Control Module, Change Data Live, Designer Update, Secured Deployment, Controlled Event Logging, Instance Path Highlight, Resource Sharing, and Error Recovery make process implementation and compliance easier, faster, and more intuitive.
"The Intalio|bpms community website is a terrific asset for new and committed users alike," said Shao Fang, Vice President of Product Development at Intalio. "It's a reliable resource, and excellent complement to Intalio's already top-notch support, and an opportunity for users worldwide to collaborate. Intalio really wants businesses to succeed, and the community website can help."
Intailo|bpms 7.0 Community Edition follows closely on the heels of Intalio|bpms 7.0 Enterprise Edition, which has even more leading edge BPM features. View the Intalio|bpms 7.0 Enterprise Edition release notes here. For more information about Intalio|bpms, including a free trial of Intalio|bpms Enterprise Edition, visit http://www.intalio.com/products/bpms.
Visit the Intalio|bpms community site at http://bpms.intalio.com.
About Intalio, Inc.
Intalio -- The Modern Way to Build Business Applications. Intalio's suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that leverage processes, deliver compelling user experiences and are scalable from behind the firewall to the cloud enabling businesses to support an agile response to their market. Our standards based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world class investors. To learn more about building modern applications, visit www.intalio.com.
Intalio is a registered trademark of Intalio, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.