SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - September 21, 2016) - Today, IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management, announced the launch of the IntelligenceBank Connector for Adobe® InDesign® CC, which makes it seamless to access digital files from within IntelligenceBank DAM, when using Adobe® InDesign® Creative Cloud®.
According to Tessa Court, CEO IntelligenceBank, "when designers are working against tight deadlines, tools that will make them more efficient are always welcomed. With the new IntelligenceBank Connector, designers can save time by easily accessing creative files stored within their IntelligenceBank DAM platform, while creating artwork files."
The IntelligenceBank Connector for Adobe® InDesign® works with Adobe® Creative Cloud® 2015+, and enables you to:
- Browse folders and image files you have access to. User permissions are mirrored within the connector.
- Place previews of your images assets into your Adobe® InDesign® document.
- Pre-package your document and download the original or high resolution version of your placed images.
- Check for new versions or updates on the placed assets, which get automatically updated on your document.
- Share lightweight Adobe® InDesign® files with other Connector users: missing images will get automatically downloaded upon logging into the Connector.
For more information on the IntelligenceBank Connector for Adobe® InDesign® Creative Cloud® visit http://www.intelligencebank.com/digital-asset-management/indesign-digital-asset-management-connector or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
IntelligenceBank is a leading software company, passionate about making work seamless. We believe that business processes everywhere, involving digitized information can be simplified with our highly configurable software. Our family of SaaS applications -- Digital Asset Management, Board Portals, Risk and Compliance and Knowledge Management -- save people time, businesses money, and at the end of the day, make people's lives easier.
Born in 2009, IntelligenceBank is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in San Diego. Our growing team of the best and the brightest proudly work with corporates, government and small businesses in over 55 countries.
For more information, please visit www.intelligencebank.com/digital-asset-management.
Follow us on twitter @intellibank.