SOURCE: International Fuel Technology
ST. LOUIS, MO--(Marketwire - Feb 20, 2013) - International Fuel Technology, Inc. (OTCQB: IFUE), developer of proprietary diesel and bio-diesel fuel performance enhancement additives, today announced that it has received nine purchase orders totaling approximately $325,000 from multiple commercial customers located in a number of countries, primarily in Europe.
"We are enthusiastic about our diversified base of high quality multinational customers and their accelerating pace of initial orders and re-orders," said International Fuel Technology's CEO, Jonathan Burst. "In light of our traction in Europe as well as commercialization developments for our products in other key geographic markets, it now appears that our sales are on a trajectory for more than a 500% increase from last year. Our technology is being endorsed constantly as we gain market share and brand recognition in a growing number of international markets. Interest is developing among a wide variety of industrial sectors, including rail, bus, trucking and power generation -- each with enormous potential -- as is evident from our business activities now underway."
Recent commercial developments include the following:
- Through Nordmann Rassmann, IFT's distribution partner in Germany and Central Europe:
- Two bulk orders for PerfoLiFT™ BD-3 from one of the leading bio-diesel manufacturers in Europe;
- A repeat order for PerfoLiFT™ BD-8 from one of the largest bio-diesel manufacturers in Central Europe;
- A repeat order for PerfoLiFT™ BD-3/LV from an established bio-diesel manufacturer in the Eastern Mediterranean;
- An initial order from a U.K.-based specialty retailer: This $1 billion in annual revenue retailer completed a field trial at one of its distribution fleet depots and experienced improvement in fuel economy of over 6% (and less maintenance down time). This performance resulted in the retailer placing its first purchase order for DiesoLiFT 10;
- A marketing and distribution partnership with a distributor of specialty chemicals and additives that has over $12 billion in annual revenue;
- A repeat sale of DiesoLiFT™ FEB to an IFT distribution partner for resale to stationary power generation operators. DiesoLiFT™ FEB is a combination of DiesoLiFT™ 10 and PerfoLiFT™ providing both superior fuel economy and fuel stability to bio-diesel fuel blends;
- A repeat order from a large regional grocery store that has been using DiesoLiFT™ 10 in its entire fleet of distribution trucks since 2007; and
- A repeat order from a U.S.-based operator of heavy-duty off-road equipment in the construction and aggregate mining business that has been using DiesoLiFT™ 10 since 2008.
About International Fuel Technology, Inc.
IFT is a fuel performance enhancement company focused on providing its technology to large, industrial consumers of diesel fuel and bio-diesel fuel blends in the rail, stationary power generation and road transport industries. The Company has two primary product lines, DiesoLiFT™ and the PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series.
DiesoLiFT™ is IFT's proprietary fuel additive formulation for use with diesel fuel and bio-diesel fuel blends. The product has been scientifically proven to provide a significant improvement in fuel economy and a reduction in harmful emissions. In addition, DiesoLiFT™ increases fuel lubricity, provides detergency benefits and co-solves normal amounts of free water, which collectively reduce maintenance costs for the end user. The product is easy to use, only splash blending is needed, and its use has been proven to have no effect on fuel composition, make-up or standard specification.
The PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series is a series of fuel additive formulations specifically developed to provide superior oxidation stability and deposit formation control to bio-diesel and bio-diesel fuel blends.
Further information on DiesoLiFT™ and the PerfoLiFT™ BD-Series may be found at IFT's website at: www.internationalfuel.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some statements contained in this release may be forward-looking within the meaning of the safe harbor clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 including, but not limited to, statements as to commercialization of the Company's products and business development activities. Editors and investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the Company's ability to generate revenues and other factors as described in the Company's literature and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.