SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - Dec 13, 2016) - CFN Media Group ("CannabisFN"), the leading creative agency and digital media network dedicated to legal cannabis, today announced that Isodiol, a Southern California-based hemp cannabinoid innovator, manufacturer, and wholesaler/retailer, has agreed to conduct a 30-day brand and online marking campaign beginning on December 14, 2016.
"Isodiol has quickly become a leader in the hemp and cannabidiol (CBD) space with its network of partners and growing product lines," said Frank Lane, President of CFN Media. "We are excited to bring greater awareness to the company's brands and help it generate sales among its target consumer and retailer demographic."
Having been awarded the Best CBD Company of the Year Award at the World of Cannabis Expo in November of this year, Isodiol is uniquely positioned to continue forging new territory, creating the finest and most innovative cannabinoid infused consumer products, raw ingredients for bulk processing, and business-to-business interests.
A key component to their continually growing relationships with wholesalers is the quality and consistency of their nano-amplified cannabinoid products. Nano-emulsification allows all-natural cannabinoids to suspend in water likely increasing its bioavailability by dramatically affecting the absorbability of the large, fat-soluble phytocannabinoid particles. With typical cannabinoid products, up to 90% or more of the CBD can be wasted. The body simply cannot absorb a majority of it because these particles are hundreds of times larger than human cells. By reducing the CBD particle sizes smaller than human cells, the nano-sized ingredients in Isodiol's products are better utilized in the body with less waste.
Isodiol's wholesale and business-to-business partners can enjoy and build on the benefits of nano technology with several of their products:
- Nano-amplified HenePlex™ delivers 25,000mgs/liter of non-psychotropic cannabinoids and a proprietary blend of over 75 botanical terpenes.
- NanoUltra™ contains 20,000mgs/liter of non-psychotropic cannabinoids and is also water-based.
- Cebidiol™ is a proprietary micro encapsulated and time-released CBD delivery system that can be added during formulation
- Bulk oils in liter quantities include concentrations: CBD50, CBD100, CBD150, and CBD 250.
- Powder -- water soluble nano-amplified cannabinoid powder for dry formulations
All of these products can be easily incorporated into a wide array of formulations, offering manufacturers a huge competitive advantage on cost and product efficacy.
Isodiol also offers a range of business-to-business consumer products for resale.
- Cannabinoid-Infused Hemp Oils: CBD50, CBD100, CBD150, and CBD 250 in 10ml sizes
- CBD Naturals NanoWater™ -- Purified high alkaline water combined with nano-amplified CBD, vitamin B12, d-Ribose, and CoEnzyme Q10.
- HempRain™ -- Purified water that delivers the benefits of Heneplex™, minerals, and electrolytes
- NanoMist™ C(alm), B(rain) and D(iscomfort) - Powerful combination of Heneplex™ and East Asian adaptogenic herbs for calmness, mental acuity, and relief of tension and discomfort, respectively.
- VitaDots™ Tayberry -- Combination of Heneplex™ and vitamin D3 for immune support and bone health.
- VitaDots™ Acai -- Combination of Heneplex™ and probiotics for digestive health and overall systemic balance.
- Nano Drops™ -- Convenient way to add Heneplex™ to any beverage
- Amp'D Up™ - 2oz energy shot -- An array of vitamins, minerals, caffeine, and Heneplex™
- NanoZzzz™ 2oz relaxation shot -- Melatonin and GABA for sleep-support combined with Heneplex™
- RelaxCBD with Cebidiol™-- A powerful synergistic blend provides soothing aromatherapy and continuous bursts of cannabinoids
- RenewCBD with Cebidiol™ -- This unique, proprietary blend features the world's leading anti-aging ingredients along with CBD and clinically active peptides to help moisturize, nourish, and protect your skin from oxidative stress
- RapidCBD™ Pain Cream -- Combines micro-encapsulated, time-released Cebidiol™ with stimulating menthol and 8 homeopathic ingredients, along with lavender and rosemary essential oil for an instant and continual cooling, soothing and pain relief experience
In addition, Isodiol's CBD manufacturing process is ISO 9001 certified. This federal certification holds companies, processes, and products to the highest of standards. They are proud to be one of the few companies in the industry to offer this level of assurance and consistency to their customers and to pass it on to their wholesale partners.
"We are thrilled to be not only on the cutting edge of science and technology in the cannabinoid industry, but also to serve the greater good in this wellness market. Our vision and initiatives support a rapidly growing base of consumer and industry partners," says CEO Jared Berry. "We are confident that our partnership with CFN Media will help us further expand awareness and cannabinoid education."
CFN Media will leverage its extensive reach and presence within the North America cannabis, hemp and CBD markets to elevate Isodiol's profile and new customer penetration.
Learn how to become a CFN Media client company, brand or entrepreneur: http://www.cannabisfn.com/become-featured-company/
Download the CFN Media iOS mobile app to access the world of cannabis from the palm of your hand: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cannabisfn/id988009247?ls=1&mt=8
Or visit our homepage and enter your mobile number under the Apple App Store logo to receive a download link text on your iPhone: http://www.cannabisfn.com
About CFN Media
CFN Media (CannabisFN), the leading creative agency and media network dedicated to legal cannabis, helps marijuana businesses attract investors, customers (B2B, B2C), capital, and media visibility. Private and public marijuana companies and brands in the US and Canada rely on CFN Media to grow and succeed.
CFN launched in June of 2013 to initially serve the growing universe of publicly traded marijuana companies across North America. Today, CFN Media is also the digital media choice for the emerging brands in the space.
Isodiol and its team of collaborators are a group of companies that together, grow & harvest hemp on an industrial scale, and then process it to extract the non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD) to the highest available purity for worldwide distribution. By utilizing one of the world's largest hemp farms, Isodiol and its partners are the choice for industrial volumes of high-grade, non-psychoactive CBD. Pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic companies worldwide have gained market share due to our products. To follow Isodiol online, visit the Company's website at http://www.isodiol.com or Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Isodiol does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). Cannabidiol is a natural element of industrial hemp. Isodiol's products are not intended to cure, mitigate or diagnose disease states.