SOURCE: TASER International, Inc.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2013) - TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received in third quarter and will ship in the third and fourth quarters of 2013.
Significant new TASER Smart Weapon deployments:
- Jefferson Parish Sherriff's Office (LA): 700 TASER X26P Smart Weapons and TASER CAM HD recorders, upgrade
- Maricopa County Sherriff's Office (AZ): 577 TASER X2 Smart Weapons and TASER CAM HD recorders, upgrade
- Cumberland County Sherriff's Office (NC): 175 X26P Smart Weapons, upgrade
- Milwaukee Police Department (WI): 130 X2 Smart Weapons
Additional agencies deploying TASER Smart Weapons:
- Arkansas State Police Department (AR): X26Ps
- Barre City Police Department (VT): X2s TASER Assurance Plan, upgrade
- Broken Arrow Police Department (OK): X2s
- Cabarrus County Sherriff's Office (NC): X26Ps upgrade
- Clarksville Police Department (TN): X26Ps upgrade
- Davis Police Department (OK): X26Ps
- Garfield Police Department (NJ): X2s TASER Assurance Plan
- Greenville Police Department (NC): X2s upgrade
- Guilford County Sheriff's Office (NC): X26Ps upgrade
- Lincolnton Police Department (NC): X26Ps upgrade
- Manchester Police Department (CT): X26Ps
- Marshfield Police Department (MA): X2s
- Montebello Police Department (CA): X26Ps upgrade
- Newport News Police Department (VA): X2s TASER Assurance Plan
- Riverdale Park Police Department (MD): X2s TASER Assurance Plan
- Riverview Police Department (MI): X26Ps
- Sedona Police Department (AZ): X26Ps upgrade
- Shawnee Police Department (KS): X269s upgrade
- Swatara Township Police Department (PA): X26Ps upgrade
- Sweetwater Police Department (FL): X26Ps
- Tama County Sheriff's Office (IA): X2s upgrade
- Uxbridge Police Department (MA): X26Ps
- Wake County Sheriff's Department (NC): X2s
- Westchester County Police Department (NY): X26Ps
- Wichita Falls Police Department (TX): X26Ps
TASER Social Media Links
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life: TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 114,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. TASER protects truth: We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON flex on-officer video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER CAM™ HD, and AXON flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.