SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 14, 2013) - Jeitosa Group International, global advisory and systems deployment firm servicing organizations in the areas of human resources, finance and information technology, today announced the release of an upgraded version of its innovative On-Demand Solution Evaluation (ODSE) tool. Jeitosa's ODSE solution was developed to help organizations rapidly identify the best suite of HCM software applications to build a comprehensive solution for their organization.
Unlike any other solution on the market, ODSE conducts a detailed analysis based on "the fit" of product functionality and technological capabilities from leading vendors with the company's specific business requirements. Using automated surveys to precisely define the required functionality and technology, ODSE identifies the "best-fit" products for the organization in a matter of hours, as opposed to the months it takes with the traditional RFP process.
The new version of ODSE was developed based on changing industry demands, client feedback and the company's vast experiences with previous engagements. Key enhancements to ODSE include:
- Streamlined business requirements gathering process, making it easier and more intuitive for organizations to enter their business and system requirements.
- New visual user interface with a concise, modern dashboard, consistent with the design patterns of Windows 8, providing dynamic updating of all output charts, graphs and reports.
- Expanded database structure to provide greater product differentiation, enabling organizations to better drill into the key differentiators between vendor products.
- Addition of a new HCM domain for the emerging field of Workforce Management, including time management, absence management, workforce scheduling and forecasting.
- Addition of 24 new domains for integrated Financial Management systems, covering all finance and accounting functionality, including global, cross-entity capabilities.
"When our organization was considering a new HCM solution, Jeitosa provided us with a best-fit product analysis based on ODSE and a comprehensive business case to ensure we made the right vendor decisions to match our business needs," said Jeitosa client, Dawn A. Mander, global director of HRMS for Avis Budget Group. "We greatly appreciated the streamlined selection process that ODSE provided, as well as Jeitosa's ability to back up results with quantifiable data, extensive market knowledge and concise presentations."
"With the ever-growing number of HR and HCM solutions available, today's companies face lengthy and expensive RFP cycles that might not always result in the best product selection," said Freddye Silverman, Jeitosa's vice president, U.S. Eastern Region. "The latest enhancements to our revolutionary ODSE tool, combined with the extensive research on market-leading products by our team of experienced consultants, enable us to give organizations a fast, automated and in-depth method for analyzing the various solutions available to them. This way, our clients can be assured that they select the vendor with solutions that are best aligned with their individual needs."
Jeitosa Group International was founded in 2004 to provide global, strategic and functional business and information technology to Global Fortune 1000 organizations. Jeitosa provides thought-leading, global business and technology solutions to drive enterprise effectiveness. Jeitosa's transnational network provides direct services in more than 20 countries and leverages an average of 20+ years of experience of human resources and information technology experience.