ALAMEDA, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 12, 2016) - Jitterbit, the leading provider of fast, agile integration solutions for the modern enterprise, today announced the launch of Harmony Summer '16, the latest release of its unified cloud connectivity platform. The newly unveiled features and capabilities build on Jitterbit's mission to bring customers the "best of both worlds," combining the power and flexibility that IT demands from enterprise-class integration platforms with the ease-of-use, speed and low cost of ownership that empower users across organizations large and small to build connected processes for maximum value and efficiency.
Harmony Summer '16 delivers increased speed and simplicity in connecting today's most popular front- and back-office applications and data. Customers now have access to a broader and deeper library of pre-built connectors running on an upgraded cloud infrastructure that boasts greater levels of performance and scalability to support even the most complex integration challenges. New security enhancements give organizations complete control of their data across cloud and on-premise environments, so that access to critical business information can be assigned and monitored on a granular level.
"With expanded connector libraries and our high-performance architecture, the release of Harmony Summer '16 opens up new use cases for our revolutionary Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) across the organization," said Jitterbit CEO George Gallegos. "We remain committed to delivering powerful connectivity solutions that work for everyone, and we're very excited to extend these capabilities in our newest upgrade."
Jitterbit Harmony Summer '16 includes an array of new features and capabilities for designing, deploying and securing integrations:
Connectivity and Integration Design
- New back-office connectors for Infor and Quickbooks Online
- New JMS connector to integrate with JMS-based systems and to enable organization to add a layer of agility to their existing ESB investments
- Updated connectors for Salesforce Connect, Wave Analytics and NetSuite
- New universal project variables that make it easier than ever to manage large, dynamic integration projects
Deployment and Performance
- New cloud caching that makes it easy to run integrations 100 percent in the cloud
- New self-healing Smart Agents that keep working even during unplanned outages
- Advanced agent load balancing and clustering capabilities
- Performance enhancements for concurrent, asynchronous operations
- New two-factor authentication at the organization, platform and API levels for more secure access
- New IP whitelisting to limit access to Jitterbit Studio and Agents from within your network
- Extended role and security settings for high granularity and control for agents, design, management and API access, enabling effective management and error resolution without opening access to sensitive information or production workflows
Harmony Summer '16 is immediately available. Customers on the previous version of the platform will be automatically upgraded and can access the latest Smart Agent and Jitterbit Studio from their accounts. New users can try Harmony free for 30 days at www.jitterbit.com/try.
In addition, prospective customers are invited to join a webinar on the latest Harmony platform launch being held tomorrow, July 13, at 1 p.m. ET/ 10 a.m. PT by signing up on our registration page.
About Jitterbit, Inc.
Jitterbit amplifies the value of enterprise applications with a modern, flexible and easy-to-use integration cloud platform. Designed for the technical business analyst, Jitterbit allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application, data and business process integration between on-premise and cloud systems. Jitterbit's graphical "clicks not code" approach and modern cloud platform accelerate and simplify the design, deployment and management of modern integration projects. Privately held, Jitterbit is headquartered in Alameda, CA. To learn more about Jitterbit's application integration, data integration and cloud integration solutions, visit www.jitterbit.com. To join the conversation, follow @Jitterbit on Twitter.