BURLINGAME, CA--(Marketwired - May 3, 2013) - Jobvite, the leading recruiting software platform for the social web, today announced the winners of the inaugural Jobvite Summit Awards Program. The five organizations were honored and accepted their award during Jobvite's annual customer conference -- Summit 2013: Ready. Aim. Hire. -- which was held this Thursday, May 2 and Friday, May 3 at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco.
Winners were selected based on their ability to improve the speed and quality of talent acquisition strategies, execute a positive candidate experience and generate increased referrals and social network hires. Additionally, each of the winning organizations has boasted successful implementations of Jobvite Hire or Jobvite Engage to significantly improve their entire hiring and applicant tracking process.
"Congratulations to our 2013 Jobvite Summit Award winners, it is a privilege to work with such innovative and exemplary organizations," says Dan Finnigan, CEO of Jobvite. "Our customers come to Jobvite because we deliver expertise to companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Hiring the best talent is of the utmost importance, and our customers have proven that by partnering with Jobvite, they can expect to find today's greatest candidates."
Jobvite Summit Award categories and winners include:
- Vision Award - Zappos, for a recruiting strategy demonstrating superior thought leadership, and whose overall vision proves a commitment to strengthening recruiting throughout the organization.
- Achievement Award - Exact Target, for demonstrating a serious and substantial return on investment in Jobvite.
- Innovation Award, Marketing/Adoption - Sensus, for the greatest innovation in the strategy, launch and adoption of programs to roll-out Jobvite
- Innovation Award, Career Sites - Square, for the greatest innovation in the strategy, development and launch of the company career site.
- Innovation Award, Campaigns/Engagement - USAA, for the greatest innovation in the use of campaigns to nurture and engage job seekers/candidates.
"Selecting only five companies from such an esteemed group of customers was a challenge," says David Lahey, VP of customer success at Jobvite. "But this premier group of winners truly exemplifies the vision, innovation and results we find critical to execute a successful recruitment campaign."
Over 200 customers attended this year's Summit, making it the largest and most successful to date. The two-day conference featured keynote presentations from Oakland A's General Manager and Subject of Moneyball Billy Beane, Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan and breakout sessions with customers, including Evernote, GoGrid, KIXEYE and more.
Jobvite is the leading recruiting platform for the social web. Today's fastest-growing companies use applicant tracking, recruiter CRM and social recruiting software solutions from Jobvite to target the right talent and build the best teams. Jobvite is a complete, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can optimize the speed, cost-effectiveness and ease of recruiting for any company. For more information, visit www.jobvite.com.