LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Jan 7, 2014) - International Consumer Electronics Show Booth #5006 -- The Joy Factory, Inc. today unveiled a suite of digital companion products to complement today's popular smart devices, including the Apple iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display and smart tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) taking place January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas. The Joy Factory is showcasing its enhanced iPad kiosk systems, universal tablet mounts along with a new Stylus line that allow users to stay active and engaged with their smart devices in their daily lives.
"Consumers continue to the push the boundaries of tablet and smartphone usage," said Sampson Yang, president of The Joy Factory. "In response to a growing demand for accessories that can transcend device usage in business and recreational environments, The Joy Factory is unveiling its new line specialty iPad and universal tablet mounting systems and iOS mobile accessory solutions for work, home and everywhere in between."
The Joy Factory is debuting the next generation of rugged specialty products, mounts and business solutions at booth no. 5006 in the iLounge including:
New iPad Mounting Systems Create Limitless Opportunities to Leverage the Tablet
The Joy Factory is extending its award-winning series of iPad mounting systems, which range from a new document projection stand for educators and creative professionals to auto and specialty wheelchair mounting systems to support the iPad Air and new iPad mini with Retina display. The product portfolio is designed to provide greater accessibility for tablet use at home, in auto or business environments.
The latest tablet mounting systems include:
- Illustrate™ Document Projection App and Stand for iPad and iPad mini - The Illustrate document display solution transforms any iPad into a document projector when paired with the free Illustrate App and an Apple TV. Simply mount the iPad onto the height-adjustable arm and the app will project documents and objects from the iPad's camera onto any TV or projector equipped with an Apple TV. The app also allows users to annotate the object in real time and to save screenshots of their display. The Illustrate Document Display Kit is available for a $179.95 MSRP.
Greater Options for Universal Tablet Mounts & iPad Kiosk Systems
The Joy Factory's newest line of universal tablet mounts and iPad kiosk systems allow users to leverage their tablet in a limitless array of professional settings including museums, retail, restaurants and hospitality spots. The company will display for the first time:
- Klick™ Universal Tablet Desk Stand - Klick series features a new portable, desktop mounting stand for 8-inch to 12-inch tablets. Ergonomically designed, the Klick series offers a versatile removable stand with adjustable viewing angles to help users position their tablet at eye-level and help reduce neck and back strain. The Klick Desk Stand provides a sturdy base. Users simply snap their tablet into the rear bracket and can rotate the tablet in landscape or portrait modes or from front to back for 180 degrees of viewing power. The Klick is offered at an MSRP of $59.95.
- Elevate™ iPad Wall Mount & Elevate™ Pivoting iPad Wall Mount - Thanks to the aluminum-alloy construction, the Elevate kiosk systems offer sturdy and secure support for the iPad use in public settings. In addition, the Elevate features an iPad locking mechanism for peace-of-mind and added security. Once the iPad is locked into the Elevate, the screen can be easily rotated between portrait and landscape modes. The Elevate Wall Mount or Pivoting Wall Mount is offered at the MSRP of $279.95
Comprehensive New Stylus Line Launched
The Joy Factory has extended its Stylus line to support advanced drawing and sketching options for the increasing number of tablet and smartphone users. The enhanced line now features:
- PinPoint™ Active Stylus - Recently named a 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Honoree, The Joy Factory's Pinpoint Stylus allows users to leverage today's drawing, note taking and gaming apps. The active capacitive stylus features the precise 2.4 mm pinpoint accuracy of a ballpoint pen, one of the finest available on the market, without any special software requirements. The PinPoint Active Stylus is available for a $49.95 MSRP.
- Telescoping Mouthstick Stylus - The new stylus allows those with disabilities to control a tablet or smartphone leveraging the Telescoping Mouthstick Stylus. Offering a near 180-degree range of writing angles, the stylus offers greater access to a tablet without having to bend the pen. The soft rubber nib flexes on impact, reducing jarring to the teeth and creating a natural extension of the stylus writing experience. The Telescopic Mouthstick Stylus is offered at the MSRP of $69.95. As a value-added service for customers with special needs, The Joy Factory offers an extended three-year warranty.
- AquaBrush Wet/Dry Stylus - The latest stylus line works in wet or dry environments. The stylus is the ideal accessory to work in tandem with a rugged case or waterproof sleeve. The uncoated bristles remain touchscreen compatible over time. The AquaBrush Wet/Dry Stylus is offered at the MSRP of $29.95
Versatile Mobile Outdoor Accessories
Also on display will be the aXtion™ Pro line of rugged waterproof and shockproof cases for the iPhone 5 and 5s that is currently shipping featuring the new touch ID fingerprint sensor. For iPhone 5c, iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display users, the aXtion Go and Bold line protective cases will be highlighted. The Joy Factory aXtion line boasts 15 accessories for iPhone 5s such as bike mounts, floatable lanyards and belt clips, making it one of the most comprehensive outdoor iOs accessory lines available.
Products are available for order at www.thejoyfactory.com and through major online sites and retailers.
About The Joy Factory
The Joy Factory, headquartered in Irvine, Calif., offers innovatively designed digital device accessories. The company's name is derived from the definition of Joy: the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying. This is the driving philosophy behind the company's commitment to creating an elite class of digital companion products that bridge today's complex technology and elicit a joyful experience for the consumer. The company's flagship product suite of iPad®, iPhone® and tablet patented and patent-pending specialty accessories include versatile cases/stands, mounting systems and charging solutions to allow consumers to stay active and engaged with their smart devices in their daily lives.
The company was founded by a team of gadget fanatics and designers with more than 40 years of expertise in the consumer electronics sector and was recently named an International CES Innovations '2014 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree' and as one of the 'Top 5 Mobile Case Brands' in About.com Reader's Choice Awards. Additional information is available at www.thejoyfactory.com, www.facebook.com/thejoyfactory or www.twitter.com/thejoyfactory.