LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Jan 15, 2013) - Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, announced the expansion of its Partner Advantage program to incorporate services and cloud solutions, at its second annual Global Partner Conference in Las Vegas. The program, which launched in 2012 and now supports more than 12,000 partners, is designed to reach, reward and accelerate partner offerings. Today, to help partners deliver incremental value to their customers, the company outlined its partnering strategy for cloud offerings, and a range of new support, maintenance and professional partner services.
The Juniper Partner Advantage Services program will enable partners to go-to-market with a range of value-added services across the entire infrastructure that help drive improved efficiency, incremental revenue and build customer loyalty. In addition, the integrated product and services offering from Juniper Networks will simplify and reward partner efforts across professional and services specializations.
The Juniper Partner Advantage Cloud program will help enable partners to bring valuable, high-performance cloud-ready solutions to market. Juniper's strategy is to acknowledge partner cloud service and infrastructure capabilities and connect them with Juniper's technology partnerships to create cloud-ready bundles that are easier for providers to deploy and manage. Partners in the program will receive relevant assets, tools and resources to drive cloud differentiation and growth.
- Today's launch of Partner Advantage Services and Cloud depends on, rather than competes with, partners to bring services and cloud solutions to market. All of these programs are scheduled to be rolled out throughout the year and fully operational by the end of 2013.
- Partner Advantage Services was designed to enable Juniper partners to deliver incremental value to their customers through a wide range of services -- from traditional maintenance and support services to more advanced and professional services. It will encompass two specific specializations -- Partner Support Services and Partner Professional Services.
- Juniper's Partner Support Services will focus on support and maintenance services, making it easier for partners to complement and expand their existing support practices with Juniper offerings throughout the infrastructure lifecycle. Later this year, Juniper Networks plans to launch four new services troubleshooting workshops, including service provider routing, enterprise routing, enterprise switching and security, designed to help partners improve service delivery effectiveness.
- Juniper's Partner Professional Services will focus on validating partners' professional services capabilities. By sharing Juniper's professional services assessments, designs and implementation guides and promoting partner professional services capabilities to Juniper customers and its own sales team, Juniper Networks is building a deliberate dependence on its partners to deliver these services while helping generate more revenue per engagement and grow profit for partners.
- Partner Advantage Cloud will help define and segment partners' cloud capabilities, while enabling them to leverage Juniper's technology partnerships, to create unique cloud-based solutions that meet their customers' needs. These will include cloud-specific enablement, marketing, financing and rewards options. One such option is anticipated to be a Juniper Cloud Innovation Fund, which will allow partners to tap into Marketing Development Funds to create Juniper-based cloud infrastructure and solutions.
"Last year at the Global Partner Conference, Juniper Networks announced the most significant investment in our partner organization since the company launched into the channel. Throughout 2012, our partners have leveraged the program to enhance their value and drive profitability through new opportunities with their customers. Today's expansion of our Partner Advantage program to include Services and Cloud will arm our partners with integrated, value-add programs and tools that capitalize on these massive market opportunities and can help drive their long-term success within the network."
- Emilio Umeoka, senior vice president, worldwide partners and alliances, Juniper Networks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.