SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - October 03, 2016) - Today, Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, kicked off its user conference, NXTWORK 2016. The conference brings together Juniper executives, customers, partners and IT decision makers to share industry knowledge and perspectives on the future of networking. Juniper Networks will unveil new products and enhancements at the event, open the doors to its Silicon Valley-based OpenLab, and address the future of the networking industry and the next era of Digital Cohesion. NXTWORK 2016 is being held October 3-5 at the Marriott in Santa Clara, Calif.
Special guest keynote and panel speakers include:
Juniper Networks speakers include:
- Rami Rahim, Juniper Networks CEO
- Pradeep Sindhu, Juniper Networks founder, vice chairman and CTO
- Jonathan Davidson, Juniper Networks executive vice president and general manager, Juniper Development and Innovation
- Dr. Kireeti Kompella, Juniper Networks CTO, Juniper Development and Innovation
- Kevin Walker, Juniper Networks security chief technology and strategy officer, Juniper Development and Innovation
- CEO Perspectives on the Future of Networking: During his keynote address, Juniper Networks CEO, Rami Rahim, will discuss "Digital Cohesion" - a vision of how we will interact with technology in the coming years.
- Juniper Networks Product Announcements: Juniper Networks will unveil its latest product innovations that enhance and extend its portfolio offerings for customers.
- OpenLab Silicon Valley: As part of Juniper Networks' global OpenLab Program expansion that was announced earlier this year, the company is opening the doors to its newest location in Sunnyvale, Calif. on October 4. OpenLab Silicon Valley will provide customers, partners, academics and other industry leaders access to physical and virtual Juniper Networks products that simulate real-world networking environments and scenarios, enabling users to build and test new network solutions, such as software-defined networking and network functions virtualization technologies.
Additional Onsite Activities:
- Demo Lab: NXTWORK 2016 attendees will have the opportunity to test-drive Juniper Networks' latest technologies and solutions for networking, security, cloud-enabled enterprises and data center applications with a hands-on, expert-guided interactive demo lab.
- Tailored Tracks: Introducing a new, multi-tiered breakout track, where attendees will be able to participate in sessions that are relevant to their organizational roles, responsibilities and interests.
- Certification Testing: Attendees can take advantage of a variety of free, onsite certification testing, including the opportunity to complete written certification exams.
To keep up with live updates during the event, follow Juniper Networks on Twitter. To watch the live stream starting on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8:30 a.m. PDT, register here or tune in to Juniper's Facebook page.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. Our team co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks with agility, performance and value. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.