BURLINGTON, MA and SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - May 7, 2012) -
- Today, Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced that Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the world's leading analytic data solutions company, has signed a global reseller agreement to offer the Kalido® Information Engine™ as part of a comprehensive Teradata solution.
- With the agreement, customers gain the ability to build data marts or warehouses using Kalido's agile software while benefiting from the scale and performance of the world's leading data warehouse platform. With Kalido on Teradata, customers can:
- Rapidly capture new business requirements and create new marts to augment an existing enterprise data warehouse, delivering greater responsiveness and significantly reduce the time to implement changes.
- Migrate multiple data marts on to a consolidated platform using Kalido's migration accelerators to support their data mart consolidation and migration efforts.
Rob Berman, vice president, Teradata Global Alliances, said:
- "Teradata has long been the choice for high performance and scalable business-driven enterprise data warehouses. The demand for these data warehouses has grown along with the need to quickly implement them. It has become evident that Teradata needed to provide customers the ability to build and deploy systems in the most agile way possible. Kalido's business model-driven approach and agile methodology has done just that -- offers Teradata customers yet another option to meet their growing data analysis and information management needs."
Bill Hewitt, president and CEO of Kalido, said:
- "Information agility is top of mind as many CIOs struggle with how to deal with the growing volume and complexity of data. By being able to offer Kalido on the Teradata platform, together we can give customers an option to help them better meet these diverse requirements."
Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world's leading analytic data solutions company focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible and achieve competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.