BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Jan 31, 2012) -
- Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, today announced that the Kalido® Information Engine™ version 9 has achieved Oracle Exadata® Ready status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Today's announcement demonstrates that Kalido has fully tested and supports the Kalido Information Engine version 9 on Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- Kalido running on Oracle Exadata Database Machine combines the business-driven automation of Kalido with Oracle Exadata's extreme data warehousing performance improving time-to-value for data warehouse implementation, migration and consolidation projects.
- Kalido is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Oracle Exadata Ready is part of the Oracle Exastack Ready program which allows partners, such as Kalido, to be recognized by Oracle for developing, testing and tuning their applications on the latest component products of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine or Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud engineered systems.
- The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is the only database machine that provides extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads, making it the ideal platform for consolidating onto private clouds. It is a complete package of servers, storage, networking, and software that is massively scalable, secure, and redundant.
- With Oracle Exadata Ready status, Kalido will receive access to corresponding Oracle branding, logos and related benefits to effectively differentiate their offerings.
Chris Baker, senior vice president, Worldwide ISV and OEM Sales, Oracle, said:
- "When partners such as Kalido leverage the latest component products of Oracle Exadata Database Machine as the foundation for their applications, they benefit from a complete, integrated and cloud-ready infrastructure that will help them utilize new features and functionality and drive innovation. We are pleased to see Kalido achieve Oracle Exadata Ready status as this significant milestone helps equip them to deliver superior value to customers."
Bill Hewitt, president and CEO of Kalido, said:
- "Oracle Exadata Database Machine leverages leading-edge technology to provide customers a seamless transition to a high performance platform. Achieving Oracle Exadata Ready status is a critical milestone and demonstrates our commitment to the Oracle platform. From a business value perspective -- this is a far more comprehensive solution than any 'go fast' technology on the market today."
About the Oracle Exastack Program
The Oracle Exastack program helps enable Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and other members of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) to rapidly build and deliver faster, more reliable applications. Leveraging the Oracle Exastack program, qualifying OPN members have access to Oracle performance experts and dedicated labs for testing and tuning their applications on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud. Customers can be confident when selecting Oracle Exastack Optimized applications that they have been tested and tuned to achieve optimal performance, scalability and reliability. Also part of the program, Oracle Exastack Ready is dedicated to helping ISVs run their solutions on the latest major release of Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and their component products, including Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and Oracle VM. These products provide partners with a lower cost and high performance infrastructure for database and application workloads across on-premise and cloud based environments. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/exastack
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
Kalido is a registered trademark of Kalido. Oracle, Oracle Exadata and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.