SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2011) -
- Kitchit, the company that first brought you the concept of bespoke dining, today announced its "Home for the Holidays" curated menus. This limited-time promotion features all-inclusive holiday packages created and served by world-class chefs.
- Kitchit's "Holiday Packages" are the perfect solution for effortless holiday entertaining. With one-click convenience, members can book a full-service private event, where the chef takes care of everything from grocery shopping to clean up.
- Kitchit's chefs have created a wide range of unique and delicious packages that represent their individual culinary styles. Members can find distinctive seasonal experiences that range from the classic feel-good turkey dinner, to a gourmet Hanukah menu, to a rustic Italian Christmas Eve Feast of the Seven Fishes.
- While each menu is curated by the chef, Kitchit members can customize the event based on their entertaining needs. Whether it's an intimate dinner party for six or a family feast for 20, there's a package to suit every host.
- Kitchit eliminates holiday stress and planning, making entertaining truly effortless. This holiday season, you don't have to sacrifice relaxing with your loved ones in order to have a delicious, home-cooked meal.
- Kitchit's chefs are hand-selected based on their passion and skill level in accordance with Kitchit's high standards. Their chefs are alums of top restaurants, including The French Laundry, Gary Danko, Chez Panisse, Babbo, and Per Se. Kitchit's chef roster includes the following:
- Traci de Jardins, Executive Chef of Jardinière. James Beard award-winning chef who has starred on television programs such as Top Chef: Masters and Iron Chef
- Christopher Kostow, Executive Chef of The Restaurant at Meadowood (Three Michelin Stars)
- Josh Skenes of Saison (Two Michelin stars) and the 2011 Food & Wine Best New Chef
- Sarah Burchard, former Sous Chef at Perbacco and Chef at Barbacco Eno Trattoria
- Ryan Baker, former Chef de Partie, Manresa Restaurant
- Nicolas Borzee, former Sous Chef at Coi and opening Bouche, the upcoming French-Californian spot from Guillaume Issaverdens
- Damon Stainbrook, former Sous Chef, French Laundry
- Ian Mullen, former Chef de Partie, Fifth Floor
How Does it Work?
- Members can log in to Kitchit.com and browse their chefs' all-inclusive holiday packages, which include everything from plated, multi-course tasting menus to traditional family-style meals to be shared around the table.
- Have a particular date in mind? A particular party size? Looking for a cocktail party? While browsing the many packages available, members can filter according to their entertaining needs.
- Each package description includes a full menu, a detailed overview of the service-style (i.e. individual plating or family-style), a summary from the chef, detailed pricing information, and a full chef bio highlighting past experience.
- Once you've found the perfect chef and menu, select "Book this Package" to check out and confirm the reservation. Although the menu has already been curated, members can include any special requests or notes for the chef.
- Once you've booked your holiday package, you can go to your Event Dashboard and use the "Invite Guests" feature to invite guests to your event directly from the Kitchit website.
- Kitchit tracks responses and RSVPs so that members can keep all of their event information in one place.
Brendan Marshall, CEO, Kitchit
"The holidays are the perfect time to have a Kitchit chef make a gourmet, homemade meal for your friends and family. The holidays are all about spending time with the people you love and our members deserve to be stress-free. Our mission at Kitchit is to create distinctive and delicious dining experiences that are as memorable as they are effortless. Treat yourself this holiday season by letting Kitchit take care of the planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning so you can focus on spending the holidays with your family and friends."
Kirsten Goldberg, Chef, Kitchit
"There's nothing more rewarding to me than to cook for families -- I love gathering around the table and sharing delicious food. I truly believe that cooking from the heart can ultimately enhance the experience with your guests which is what attracted me to Kitchit."
Kitchit, the website pioneering the concept of "bespoke dining," connects consumers directly with top professional chefs who create everything from world-class gastronomic adventures to casual dinner parties. Kitchit brings the quality and ease of restaurant fine-dining to private and in-home events. Our mission is to create experiences that are effortless, memorable, and made-to-order -- that's why we call it "bespoke." Kitchit's hand-picked chefs will take care of everything from shopping to clean up. Founded by Brendan Marshall, Ian Ferguson and George Tang in 2010, Kitchit is headquartered in San Francisco. To meet our chefs and plan your next event, visit www.kitchit.com. Entertaining has never been this entertaining.