RAMSEY, NJ--(Marketwired - November 17, 2016) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), today announces the launch of the bizhub® 368 and 308 Series multifunctional products (MFPs) developed for the evolving workplace. Incorporating Konica Minolta's award-winning control panel design for multi-touch functionality, the latest monochrome models have enhanced functionality over their predecessors (bizhub 364e/284e).
The latest bizhub models, ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses, offer productivity to match user workflow. The control panel also offers direct access to downloadable apps from the Konica Minolta's bizhub MarketPlace. The models incorporate the latest enhancements including:
- Nine inch control panel consisting of both hard and soft keys allowing users to register commonly used functions.
- Mobile connectivity to support devices that are Near Field Communication (NFC) capable and includes standard web browser to connect to specialized applications and enable easy access to mobile connectivity.
- bizhub MarketPlace Chameleon App provides control panel customization and device control to optimize users' productivity and enhance their MFP experience.
- A large capacity unit is now offered as an option, increasing the maximum paper capacity to 6,650 sheets.
The bizhub 368 provides productivity features to speed output in B&W, including fast 36-ppm printing, optional single-pass dual scanning to bring originals into workflow faster and powerful finishing options for right-size scalability.
The new bizhub C308, a 30-ppm model offers innovative solutions to address a wide range of client needs. Newly added functions include a mobile connectivity area built into the control panel, detachable universal trays, and a hard disk mirroring option.
Secure Data Encryption
Konica Minolta printers have the highest data security and various functionalities to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe. Once the bizhub security features of the MFP are activated, bizhub SECURE safeguards are in place and documents have uncompromising security protection.
Both models are exceptionally cost efficient and have sustainable attributes that differentiate them from other products.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reduction in energy consumption by incorporating a charged roller that controls the amount of toner supply
- Use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of the machine
- Energy Star and EPEAT certifications
"This series provides comprehensive solutions for companies looking to increase their competitive strength in the connected world," said Dino Pagliarello, vice president, Product Management and Planning, Konica Minolta. "These models are designed to bring a premium and seamless user experience -- ensuring our customers a higher level of satisfaction."
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ (www.reshapework.com). With our comprehensive portfolio, we deliver solutions to leverage mobility, cloud services, and optimize business processes with workflow automation. Our All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, and network security solutions across all verticals. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2016 America's Best Employers list. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. We partner with our customers to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit: www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter@konicaminolta.us
bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta, Inc.