MISSISSAUGA, ON--(Marketwired - January 03, 2017) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. (Konica Minolta), today announces the launch of the bizhub® 368 and 308 Series multifunctional products (MFPs) developed for the evolving workplace. Incorporating Konica Minolta's award-winning control panel design for multi-touch functionality, the latest monochrome models have enhanced functionality over their predecessors (bizhub 364e/284e).
The latest bizhub models, ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses, offer productivity to match user workflow. The control panel also offers direct access to downloadable apps from the Konica Minolta's bizhub MarketPlace. The models incorporate the latest enhancements including:
- Nine inch control panel consisting of both hard and soft keys allowing users to register commonly used functions.
- Mobile connectivity to support devices that are Near Field Communication (NFC) capable and includes standard web browser to connect to specialized applications and enable easy access to mobile connectivity.
- bizhub MarketPlace Chameleon App provides control panel customization and device control to optimize users' productivity and enhance their MFP experience.
- A large capacity unit is now offered as an option, increasing the maximum paper capacity to 6,650 sheets.
The bizhub 368 provides productivity features to speed output in B&W, including fast 36-ppm printing, optional single-pass dual scanning to bring originals into workflow faster and powerful finishing options for right-size scalability.
The new bizhub 308, a 30-ppm model offers innovative solutions to address a wide range of client needs. Newly added functions include a mobile connectivity area built into the control panel, detachable universal trays, and a hard disk mirroring option.
Secure Data Encryption
Konica Minolta printers have the highest data security and various functionalities to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe. Once the bizhub security features of the MFP are activated, bizhub SECURE safeguards are in place and documents have uncompromising security protection.
Both models are exceptionally cost efficient and have sustainable attributes that differentiate them from other products.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reduction in energy consumption by incorporating a charged roller that controls the amount of toner supply
- Use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of the machine
- Energy Star and EPEAT certifications
"The bizhub 308 and 368 are designed to bring a seamless experience for the user, ensuring our customers a high level of satisfaction," said Norm Bussolaro, senior director, Marketing, Konica Minolta. "This series provides comprehensive solutions for companies looking to increase their productivity with a faster workflow."
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our portfolio of offerings deliver solutions to improve our customers' speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Our IT Services division, IT Weapons, offers a range of IT strategy, support, project and cloud computing solutions. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition, including placement in the Leaders Quadrant on the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Content Services (MCS). Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. For more information, please visit: konicaminolta.ca and follow Konica Minolta on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter @KonicaMinoltaCA.
bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta, Inc.