RAMSEY, NJ--(Marketwired - November 10, 2016) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leader in smart office solutions, enterprise content management (ECM) and cloud services, is expanding its award-winning solutions portfolio with the launch of a new version of its automated document workflow application, Dispatcher Phoenix® ECM. An ideal solution for companies requiring powerful ECM capabilities, Dispatcher Phoenix ECM offers advanced batch scanning, batch indexing and document verification features, as well as a report generator tool and batch manager.
With Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, organizations can easily capture, organize and store their important business documents in content management systems, including Microsoft SharePoint®, OnBase® by Hyland, Worldox® by World Software, Workshare®, Box®, Dropbox®, Microsoft OneDrive®, Konica Minolta's FileAssist, Google Drive, etc.
New offerings include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix ECM - This new edition includes all features of the award-winning Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations application, along with batch scanning/indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, verification, ECM Reports, batch manager) and extensive Dispatcher Phoenix add-in options, such as ODBC processing, advanced OCR, barcode processing, forms processing, Release2Me for follow-you printing, convert to Microsoft Office and PDF, OnBase and SharePoint connectors, mobile user licenses, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Basic - This entry-level ECM edition includes all features of Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations along with batch scanning and indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, batch verification, ECM reports and batch manager). ODBC processing and metadata bundle options are included as well.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation for batch scanning - The Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation is an easy-to-use, desktop application for batch scanning that works with any manufacturer's high-speed scanner. A variety of pre-scan options are available, including the ability to automatically separate documents based on bar code, patch code, blank pages detected, specified page count, etc. Once documents are scanned into the Workstation, scan operators can easily reorder, rotate, and flip pages, split/merge documents, rescan or insert missing pages and more, using a real-time thumbnail image view.
- Batch Indexing - Another powerful feature of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, batch indexing allows operators to index documents before they are exported to other systems. To increase accuracy and speed indexing time, fields can be automatically populated with data from any ODBC-compliant database or information captured from forms processing, zonal OCR, etc. The Batch Indexing tool is available from Dispatcher Phoenix's web user interface, allowing operators to index documents from their own workstation using a web browser with zero deployment efforts.
- Document Verification - This web-based verification tool allows operators to check the quality of the scanned images in the batch, easily approve or reject documents, zoom in and out, page through documents using a variety of keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- ECM Reports - Track activity for productivity and billing with the online report generator tool. ECM reports can be easily generated and downloaded into PDF or CSV file format.
- Batch Manager - A one-stop view of all active batches is available from Dispatcher Phoenix Web. From this centralized location, administrators and indexing operators can unlock, monitor and access batches.
"By launching this high-volume batch scanning, indexing and advanced capture solution, we have taken ECM solutions to a new level," said Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Solutions and Product Planning, Konica Minolta. "Speed is the name of the game and it starts with getting accurate data and making it available as easily and quickly as possible. With Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, we can help companies drive productivity and improve their business efficiencies."
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ (www.reshapework.com). With our comprehensive portfolio, we deliver solutions to leverage mobility, cloud services, and optimize business processes with workflow automation. Our All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, and network security solutions across all verticals. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for nine consecutive years and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2016 America's Best Employers list. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. We partner with our customers to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit: www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter @konicaminolta.us.