NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 6, 2014) - One of the largest Autism conferences in the country will be taking place this summer in New York City. The ICare4Autism International Conference will be held at the Hotel Pennsylvania from June 30th to July 2nd, 2014.
Speakers include top medical researchers, doctors, professionals and educators, founders of notable Autism organizations, as well as corporate professionals.
- We are accepting poster submissions from students working in the field of autism to be displayed in the exhibitor's hall.
- One poster will be selected to receive a scholarship to be reimbursed for conference expenses at the end of the show!
- Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This conference features an incredible program that will focus on a different theme for each day.
June 30th will be dedicated to the Global Autism Workforce Initiative, which focuses on the development and promotion of Autism Workforce Programs.
The program on July 1st will highlight scientific advances, as there will be presentations on current medical research by highly esteemed doctors and researchers with continuing education credits available for MDs.
The final day of the conference, July 2nd, will be dedicated to discussing current technology advances, Autism treatments, and effective educational strategies.
The conference will be offering type II BCBA CEUs through BCBA workshops and presentations.
Some of the notable speakers are:
- Brian Iwata, Ph.D., Psychology Department at University of Florida
- Martha Herbert, M.D., Ph.D., Neurology Department at Harvard Medical School, Pediatric Neurologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Director of the TRANSCEND Research Program
- Anat Baniel, M.A., Founder of the Anat Baniel Method (ABM), Author of Bestselling books Move Into Life: The Nine Essentials For Lifelong Vitality and Kids Beyond Limits
- Pamela Wolfberg, Ph.D., Autism Spectrum Studies, San Francisco State University and Director, Autism Institute on Peer Socialization and Play.
Early bird tickets for this conference are still available and if you register with promo code 'university' you will get an additional 25% off. Group rates are at 40% off a group of 5 or more. Continental breakfast and lunch are included. You can select tickets for this conference here.
This is a conference that no Autism professional or student will want to miss!