SOURCE: TASER International
SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Jan 6, 2014) - EVIDENCE.com, a business unit of TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of AXON on-officer cameras and the EVIDENCE.com solution. These orders were received in the fourth quarter of 2013 and are expected to ship in the first half of 2014.
Significant orders were received from the following agencies:
"I believe that the use of TASER's AXON Flex body worn cameras and the use of Cloud technology with EVIDENCE.com is a game changer for police departments here and around the world," said New Orleans Police Chief Ronal Serpas. "Deployment of this equipment provides police and the community an opportunity to reconstruct events in a way that advances safety, accountability, transparency, and professional policing."
"We continue to see the momentum build for EVIDENCE.com as a mission-critical solution for agencies to easily manage the growing deluge of digital evidence," said Jason Droege, President of EVIDENCE.com. "We are delighted to welcome Las Vegas and New Orleans as two additional major cities, along with numerous other agencies deploying EVIDENCE.com.
Additional agencies deploying AXON body and AXON flex cameras and/or EVIDENCE.com:
- Barstow Police Department (CA): AXON flex and EVIDENCE.com
- Beaver County Sheriff's Office (UT): AXON flex
- Berlin Police Department (NH): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Covington Police Department (OH): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- Kokomo Police Department (IN): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com; add-on order
- Roanoke Police Department (AL): AXON body with EVIDNECE.com
- Salem County Sheriff's Office (NJ): AXON flex with EVIDENCE.com
- Sebastopol Police Department (CA): AXON body
- Tioga Police Department (ND): AXON body
- Village of Walworth Police Department (WI): AXON body
- Wheat Ridge Police Department (CO): AXON body with EVIDENCE.com
- Will County Adult Detention Facility (IL): AXON body
- Woodbury County Sheriff's Office (IA): AXON flex and body with EVIDENCE.com
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life: TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 118,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. TASER protects truth: We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON on-officer video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, AXON body™ and AXON flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.