AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) -
WHO: Key Ingredient (keyingredient.com), the web's largest shareable free collection of user-generated recipes with 1.5 million recipes offers Thanksgiving recipe recommendations and tips on making the perfect turkey.
WHAT: Key Ingredient (keyingredient.com/Thanksgiving) offers Thanksgiving recipes that appeal to everyone, including healthy, vegan and gluten-free recommendations.
Some of the most popular recipes include:
Thanksgiving recipes by category:
Key Ingredient Foolproof Turkey Tips include:
- Fresh vs. Frozen - fresh can sit around for days, from processing, trucking to delivery
- To Stuff or Not to Stuff - stuffing the bird is problematic as it can fail to reach a food-safe temperature and be a health hazard
- Do I Really Need to Baste - Most say no. Opening the oven door can cause your turkey to dry out and extend cooking time
- How Do I Know When It's Done - stick a cooking thermometer between thigh and breast and make sure it reads 180 degrees
- Pitch a Tent - Make a tent using foil and let the bird sit for 15 minutes before carving
WHERE: www.keyingredient.com/Thanksgiving or the free Key Ingredient app