SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Mar 26, 2014) - LawPal (www.lawpal.com), a collaborative platform which helps lawyers work with their clients in a less costly and more transparent and client-friendly way, today announced that the company has launched its flagship product -- an interactive checklist. The interactive checklist allows users to structure their deals, focus their teams and track a transaction's progress in real time.
LawPal will showcase the product for the first time at booth #501 at ABA TECHSHOW 2014, which will take place March 27-29 at the Hilton Chicago.
"LawPal was born out of necessity," said Yael Citro, co-founder of LawPal, and a former "big firm" lawyer. "We were trying to solve our own frustration of working with our lawyers to close our initial round of seed financing. Legal work is inherently collaborative and yet lawyers still rely on email for nearly everything. Email is great for many things, but it is not a great way to run projects with lots of moving pieces and documents to review. As a client, it was driving me mad (not to mention costing me a lot of money). But what I also knew, from my years as a lawyer in a big firm, is that my lawyers didn't enjoy this process any more than I did. We both needed something to help us communicate ideas and organize the work which needed to be done."
LawPal's structured approach to workflow management offers lawyers and their clients:
- Intuitive Organization - Each client has its own private workspace
- Collaboration - Everyone can see the deal progress in real time
- Centralized Discussion - All team communications are in one location and everyone is kept up to speed with daily activity reports
- Cloud Sync and Storage - Import documents from any cloud storage platform and sync finals right back there
- Traffic Control - Define and delegate work, establish deadlines and review work in progress
- Document Annotation - Annotate documents directly in LawPal and finalize documents faster
- Security and Privacy - Trustworthy and secure environment, using SSL encryption both in transfer and at rest
- Signing and Storage - Sign and store final documents through the system
"Effective collaboration with clients during complex transactions is absolutely critical to both the client experience and the quality of the work product," stated Adam Bier, startup attorney at Bier Legal, P.C. "LawPal's structured approach to workflow management helps everyone stay organized and informed -- clients have a better view of what's happening, I can keep the ball rolling with less time spent on follow-up emails, and we all stay on the same page with a shared, dynamic roadmap of the deal from start to finish."
Yael Citro will also be presenting "Stop Working Like It's 1983" at LexThink.1 on March 26, the eve of ABA TECHSHOW. Tickets are free and available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lexthink1-2014-produced-by-matt-homann-joanna-forshee-tickets-10518455985.
More information on LawPal can be found at www.lawpal.com.
LawPal (www.lawpal.com) is a collaborative platform which enables lawyers to work with clients to deliver legal services in a less costly and more transparent and client-friendly manner. Better tools and better communication makes for better lawyers and happier clients.