SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 31, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has named Oracle as a Leader in its latest "Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals." (1)
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- According to Gartner, "The Leaders in this Magic Quadrant have a full range of capabilities to support a variety of portal deployment scenarios, and have demonstrated consistent product delivery in meeting customer needs for a substantial period of time. Leaders have delivered significant product innovation over the course of their pursuit of portal customers, and have been successful in selling to new customers across industries."
- Part of Oracle WebCenter, Oracle WebCenter Portal is a portal and composite applications solution that delivers intuitive user experiences for the enterprise that are seamlessly integrated with enterprise applications.
- Oracle WebCenter, the engagement platform powering exceptional experiences for customers, employees and partners, connects people and information by bringing together the most complete portfolio of portal, Web experience management, content, social, and collaboration technologies into a single integrated product suite.
- Oracle WebCenter also provides the foundation for Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications to deliver a next-generation user experience.
- "A unified and centralized platform not only helps organizations increase online engagement, but also plays an important role in delivering relevant, social and interactive customer experiences," said Roel Stalman, vice president, Product Management, Oracle. "We believe Oracle's position in the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals further demonstrates both the strength of Oracle WebCenter Portal and the Oracle WebCenter platform."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Gartner's Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.