PALM SPRINGS, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 12, 2012) - The 9th Annual Clean-Tech Investor Summit, presented by International Business Forum and chaired by Technology Partners' Ira Ehrenpreis, on February 6-7 in Palm Springs, California, announced the line-up of CEOs who will provide insight on the state of the clean tech industry as it relates to the various innovation sectors.
- Ahmad Chatila, Chief Executive Officer of MEMC (NYSE: WFR), a widely recognized leader in the development of solar power projects and a leading solar energy services provider
- Jim Hughes, CEO of First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR), a leading global provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) solar systems which use its advanced thin-film modules
- Lyndon Rive, CEO of SolarCity, a national leader in clean energy services, providing homeowners, business and government organizations cleaner, more affordable alternatives to their utility bills
- David Schramm, CEO of Maxwell (NASDAQ: MXWL), a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective energy storage and power delivery solutions
- Tom Siebel, Chairman and CEO of C3, a leader in energy management software solutions that help companies to understand, optimize, and report on their energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
- Bill Watkins, CEO of Bridgelux, a leading developer and manufacturer of LED lighting technologies and solutions
As in past years, the 9th Annual Clean Tech Investor Summit is expected to be another sold-out event bringing together the "who's-who" of the clean tech sector including leading investors, Fortune 500 executives, and entrepreneurs for two days of high-level presentations, conversations, and networking. Year after year, the most important people in the clean tech ecosystem return to the conference, recognizing the importance of convening the key players of the clean tech industry and staying on top of the sector's most important trends.
For more information on additional speakers, or to register, visit: www.cleantechsummit.com
Members of the media interested in covering the summit and seeking interviews with any of the summit speakers should contact Dilek Mir, Managing Director, IRTH Communications at email@example.com or 310-928-3288.
This year's Sponsors for the Clean-Tech Investor Summit include Robert W. Baird & Co., Orrick, Silicon Valley Bank, Mintz Levin, Wells Fargo, Deloitte, PWC, IRTH Communications, Morrison & Foerster, Grant Thornton, DLA Piper, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Hobbs & Towne, Morgan Stanley and Sherwood Partners.