SOURCE: Legends Business Group, Inc.

October 17, 2008 08:45 ET

Legends Business Group, Inc. Signs Long Term Lease Agreement

CASSELBERRY, FL--(Marketwire - October 17, 2008) - (OTCBB: LGBS). Legends Business Group, Inc. announced today it has signed a long term lease agreement for the office space it currently occupies at 1375 Semoran Blvd., in Casselberry, Florida. Negotiations of Legends' agreement to extend their occupancy of Legends Business Plaza were finalized and effective October 15, 2008.

Legends had occupied the offices owned by Mr. Larry Powalisz, its President and CEO. Mr. Powalisz had not received any compensation for the use of his offices during the start-up, development and growth periods of the company.

"I was glad to offer any assistance necessary to foster the development of LGBS through its infancy and development stages. Everyone associated with LGBS is overjoyed to have seen this business grow into a viable self-sufficient and thriving operating company," said Larry Powalisz.

The lease agreement is a net/net/net lease for a period of five years and provides options to renew for two additional five-year terms. The agreement commits LGBS to up to 15 years of occupancy as well as an additional 1,500 square foot of a planned 4,500 square foot expansion of the current facilities, which will be built to suit the company. Legends has optioned the right of first refusal on the remaining square footage of the facility in anticipation of its continued growth.

Currently Legends Plaza is 100% occupied. LGBS occupies about 90% of the plaza, with the remaining 10% occupied by other tenants.

About Legends Business Group, Inc.:

Legends Business Group, Inc. is an Over the Counter Bulletin Board stock which trades under the symbol LGBS. To obtain additional information about Legends Business Group, Inc., please visit the Company's website, which may be found at: www.lbgi.net.

This press release contains statements that are "forward-looking," and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts are considered forward-looking statements, and are subject to Safe Harbor provisions as defined in the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 Company results and performance may be materially different from future results, strategies, plans or goals expressed or implied by any forward looking statements made herein. The Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.

Contact Information