ST. LOUIS, MO--(Marketwired - August 08, 2016) - The Lenders One® Cooperative, a national alliance of independent mortgage bankers, correspondent lenders and suppliers of mortgage products and services, today announced that its network of vendors continues to grow. It is giving members access to a wider array of products, services and resources, allowing them to be competitive in today's marketplace. Lenders One is the largest mortgage cooperative in the industry and keeps expanding its offerings with nine new national program providers and innovative technologies designed to support members' business growth.
Earlier this year, Lenders One launched the proprietary Vendorly™ vendor oversight platform. Vendorly helps members manage their regulatory compliance and increase their operational efficiency. Vendorly has contracted with over 35 Lenders One members on the platform to date.
At this conference, Lenders One will introduce the innovative and proprietary noteXchange® trading platform for buying and selling loans. Lenders One members will have exclusive access to an open beta for this new technology, which will help expand trading options and make the process more efficient for the cooperative.
"We are focused on continually expanding the value we provide to our members by growing our provider network and developing innovative technology that will enable our members to keep pace with a rapidly changing regulatory and customer environment," said Bryan Binder, Chief Executive Officer of Lenders One. "Several new preferred national program provider additions, along with the growing interest in Vendorly, demonstrate our commitment to giving Lenders One members the tools they need to help thrive in today's competitive mortgage landscape."
The new preferred national program providers on the Lenders One platform include:
- Platinum Data -- Platinum Data is a provider of valuation data and analytics solutions for the mortgage industry and creates technologies that identify and manage collateral risk. Lenders One members will have access to Platinum Data's flagship solutions, which include RealView®, OptiVal® Cascade, a customizable AVM cascade; FreeAppraisalReview.com and Collateral Expert®.
- Total Expert -- Total Expert is a centralized marketing and co-marketing platform that offers real estate and mortgage professionals tools to help grow Lenders One members' brands, including compliance tracking.
- Avis Budget Group -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, both through its Avis and Budget brands. Along with its Zipcar® brand, it has more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world. Lenders One members will receive discounts on car rentals.
- Bravo! -- Bravo! is a promotional agency providing members with a wide variety of promotional products that can be branded with member logos. Lenders One members will receive preferential pricing and dedicated customer support.
- BVK Direct -- BVK Direct is a print and digital ad agency focused on connecting members with prospective customers regardless of the search method or device they use. Lenders One members will have access to options combined with a high degree of service and attention.
- Compass Display Group -- Compass Display Group is a designer and manufacturer of signage, fixtures and displays with a focus on brand communication. It will provide Lenders One members with customized marketing programs through real estate signs and hardware, literature holders, door hangers, static cling window and wall decals, acrylic brochure holders and banners.
- Next Jump -- Next Jump assists employers with their employee savings programs. It will help Lenders One members enhance reward and perk programs for its employees.
- Shred-It -- Members are eligible for complimentary on-site security risk assessments from Shred-It, which offers secure information destruction (paper and media) solutions nationwide. Lenders One members can customize their program by choosing either on-site mobile destruction or off-site, plant-based destruction where confidential information is protected by a secure chain of custody.
- TriNet -- TriNet is a strategic partner to small- and mid-sized businesses for HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation. Effectively managing HR takes time and effort that can skew a company's focus from its corporate initiatives. Lenders One members will receive free HR needs analysis, preferred product pricing and discounted start-up costs.
About Lenders One® Cooperative
Lenders One (LendersOne.com) was established in 2000 as a national alliance of independent mortgage bankers, correspondent lenders and suppliers of mortgage products and services. Members of the platform originated $247 billion in mortgages in 2015, collectively ranking as one of the largest retail mortgage origination entities in the U.S. Lenders One is managed by a subsidiary of Altisource Portfolio Solutions, S.A.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is a premier marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. Altisource's proprietary business processes, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science-based analytics improve outcomes for marketplace participants. Additional information is available at altisource.com.