DETROIT, MI--(Marketwired - Oct 10, 2013) - LevelEleven is pleased to announce that it has ranked #4 on the Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For list. Each year, the corporate research team at Selling Power magazine assembles and publishes the list of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For. This year is the 13th consecutive year the list has appeared in print.
Located in Detroit, Michigan, LevelEleven is a CRM and enterprise gamification company that provides VPs of Sales the necessary software to motivate their salespeople around key sales behaviors by tapping into their competitive nature. LevelEleven's lead product, Compete, is available through the salesforce.com AppExchange marketplace. Clients are consistently seeing 10% to 50% increases in the selling behaviors needed from their teams.
Companies are evaluated in the following areas:
- Company revenue and growth
- Sales compensation packages
- Sales culture
- Onboarding and sales enablement strategies
- Training and coaching process
- Annual turnover percentage
A new area of analysis this year was company recognition and reputation. The Selling Power research team assessed awards received that would enhance a sales force's ability to sell and affirm the company's commitment to community outreach and involvement.
In a recent blog post, "My Thoughts on the 50 Best Companies to Sell For," Gschwandtner shares the following top three characteristics of superlatives and sales-friendly companies.
1. They offer industry-leading solutions. No salesperson wants to sell for a company with a mediocre offering. Remember, your company doesn't have to be everything to all customers -- just the best to your best advocates.
2. They communicate well. We live in a real-time economy, and that is simply what all employees expect from employers. If you fail to communicate comp-plan changes, announce new product offerings with no game plan, and never take time for coaching sessions, then you're not creating a supportive and transparent sales culture.
3. They empower their salespeople. Today it is almost impossible for top companies to lead in the market without sales enablement solutions, training, coaching, and mentoring. It takes a village to create a sales superstar. Combine that support with the natural drive and ambition of a talented seller, and watch your sales take off like a rocket.
To be considered for inclusion in the list in 2014, companies can request applications at http://www.sellingpower.com/50-best-companies-to-sell-for/apply.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power magazine, the leading periodical for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Selling Power Inc. produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as a five minute-video series featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 2.0 Conference.
LevelEleven works with VP's of Sales at companies including Comcast, OpenTable, Morningstar, Stanley Black & Decker and dozens of others who are looking for ways to engage their teams around key initiatives, and drive usage of CRM to better manage their business. LevelEleven's lead product, Compete, is an easy-to-use enterprise software tool to create competitions and leaderboards around any behavior that can be tracked in your CRM system. Compete provides a step-by-step configurator to pinpoint the behaviors you want to motivate, and create high impact leaderboards that tap into salespeople's competitive nature. Unlike most enterprise software and gamification applications in the marketplace, Compete is native to salesforce, allows clients to be 100% deployed in less than 30-minutes, and surrounds salespeople with leaderboards via web, email, social media, and their mobile device.
LevelEleven is based in Detroit, Michigan, and is part of the Detroit Venture Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, please visit www.leveleleven.com.