ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwire - Oct 29, 2012) - Today, LISA announced the final agenda for its highly anticipated 18th Annual Fall Life Settlement and Compliance Conference. For the past 18 years, LISA conferences have represented the gold standard for the life settlement industry.
"Every new and emerging development over the past 18 years has been introduced, discussed, and debated at LISA's conferences," said Darwin Bayston, President and CEO of LISA, adding, "Our 18th Fall Conference will continue to move the industry forward, as life settlements become the mainstream: for consumers as an important part of their financial well-being, and for investors as an attractive asset class in their investment portfolios."
LISA's Fall Conference will highlight several timely and relevant topics, including how the explosion of Baby Boomers will affect the industry, innovations in digital marketing, and the revolution of social media as an outreach for increasing policy submissions. Attendees will gain important insights from discussions about increasing investment capital and, as one of the most-valued parts of all LISA conferences, legislative/regulatory/legal updates and their impact on the future environment will be presented. Bayston noted, "This is a conference you won't want to miss." Details about the session topics appear on our event website.
LISA has once again assembled a wide range of outstanding speakers whose expertise and viewpoints are in high demand within and outside the life settlement industry.
Confirmed speakers include these industry leaders:
- Alan H. Buerger, CEO and Co-Founder, Coventry
- Andrew Plevin, Co-CEO - BroadRiver Asset Management, LP
- Brian Glicklich, President - Sound Mind
- Clay Gibson, Vice President Broker Relations - Magna Life Settlements
- Cynthia Poveda, Vice President - Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc.
- Dan Veto, Senior Consultant - Age Wave
- David Mycek, President - Mycek Inc. Actuarial Consulting
- Gary Isakson, Founder and President - LTC Funding, LLC
- Ira Lipsius, Partner - Lipsius-Benhaim Law LLP
- Jeremy Kudon, Partner - Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Joseph Kizer, President and CEO - Resource Insurance Consultants
- Kiri Parankirinathan, President - Life Product Developers, Inc.
- Mark Flaherty, Past Controller - Allegheny County, PA
- Matthew Sheridan, Co-Founder - Circadian Capital
- Michael Freedman, Senior Vice President - Coventry
- Patrick McAdams, Investment Director - SL Investment Management
- Paul Siegert, President/Chairman - GWG Holdings, Inc.
- Ralph Hudgens - Georgia Commissioner of Insurance
- Robert Wooley, Of Counsel - Adams and Reese LLP
- Shama Kabani, CEO - The Marketing Zen Group
- Sheri Townsend, COO - Asset Servicing Group, LLC
- Steven Sklaver, Partner - Susman Godfrey LLP
- William Corry - Corry Capital Advisors
LISA's 18th Annual Fall conference will be held at the beautiful Lowes Portofino Bay Hotel, adjacent to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
The three-day event begins with the Annual Compliance Conference on Wednesday, November 7. "As the only conference in the life settlement market dedicated to compliance-related issues, there is no better place to learn about the issues that are affecting you," said Daniel Harris, Director of Legal Affairs, Life Insurance Settlement Association.
We urge you not to miss this important conference! Register now.