VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - May 27, 2014) - Lift (www.liftmj.com) is proud to announce the official launch of Canada's premier online medical marijuana marketplace. A one-stop shop for all things marijuana related, the site provides unbiased and easy-to-access information specifically tailored for Canadian patients, physicians, licensed producers, media and the general public.
"Health Canada's new Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations have really changed the game in terms of access for patients, and has caused a lot of confusion and misinformation in the process," states David Brown, a spokesperson for the company. "Lift was born out of a need to provide unbiased information to patients, physicians, licensed providers, pretty much anyone who would need information about the new program."
The goal of Lift is to promote the production and consumption of high quality and ethical Canadian marijuana offered at affordable prices to Canadians. The team at Lift intends to do this through a continuous appraisal of Canada's marijuana strains and the companies that produce them.
The site features include:
- A searchable directory of all medical marijuana strains legally available in Canada
- Consumer-led reviews of medical marijuana strains, complete with photos and videos (http://www.liftmj.com/product/mettrum-orange-n4/)
- An online store for purchasing vaporizers and other medicating devices
- Up to date information about Health Canada's new Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR)
- Breaking news about product recalls
- Concise summaries of medical marijuana research
- Listings of physicians/ clinics and other health resources
Liftmj.com is a Canadian effort that has created a place for the medicinal marijuana community to come together to promote the production and consumption of high quality and ethical Canadian marijuana.
Lift is Canada's premier online marijuana marketplace. Lift aims to provide unbiased information and news about Canadian medical marijuana strains and the companies that produce them.