SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2013) - LiquidPlanner, creator of the industry's only priority-based, predictive online project management solution, today announced the introduction of its latest release which introduces a variety of new features and enhancements designed to improve usability for the close to 2,400 teams that rely on LiquidPlanner to boost productivity and run their most complex projects.
"Our latest release introduces a broad array of new user experience improvements designed to simplify the way teams organize, manage and execute their work plans," said Liz Pearce, CEO of LiquidPlanner. "This is the 43rd release of LiquidPlanner and each new version is the direct result of customer feedback. This release is focused on delivering a more efficient user experience, one that enables teams to more effectively collaborate with one another and quickly surface the information they care about most."
Some of the key features of the latest release of LiquidPlanner include:
- Improved Search and Quick Filters: LiquidPlanner's updated Search gives users more choices about how they locate the information they're looking for, and then, see the results in priority of order. The new Quick Filter provides a faster way to drill into project folders to find specific items.
- Redesigned Edit Panel: The Edit Panel is where the bulk of the project work gets done and now offers expand/collapse sections, a richer text editor, a full-screen option and a variety of other features for a more streamlined experience and improved usability.
- Restrict Members from Reprioritizing: To help project owners maintain control of the schedule, a new feature has been introduced which enables workspace administrators to restrict members from re-prioritizing plan items.
- Timesheet and Workflow Improvements: LiquidPlanner now makes it even easier for team members to record and track their own time, and for managers to monitor and access their teams' timesheets.
- Contract Value: Professional services organizations often need to manage their work according to strict budgets to ensure the profitability of a given project. Integrated within the Edit Panel, a new contract value field allows project owners to record a fixed monetary value to be associated with a Project or Client.
LiquidPlanner customers and prospects are invited to learn more about the latest release by registering for a live webinar, which will take place on Friday, October 25th at 10:00AM PDT. You can also read Release Notes for the new version of LiquidPlanner here.
LiquidPlanner is the industry's only priority-based, predictive online project management solution. More than 2,400 teams in over 50 countries worldwide rely on LiquidPlanner to conquer the complexity in their projects. Built from the web up, LiquidPlanner is designed to help teams stay on the same page through integrated collaboration, a patent-pending scheduling engine, and powerful analytics that boost project intelligence. For more information visit: www.liquidplanner.com, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.