NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Mar 27, 2013) - LiveLens (www.livelens.com), a mobile app that allows users to live stream video to Facebook in one click, has launched today and is now available for free in the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android.
LiveLens users can live stream videos directly to friends both on Facebook and in the app, where they can view and comment in real time. To use LiveLens, users simply log into their Facebook account through the app and click to start live streaming.
App features include:
- One-click, live video streaming directly to Facebook
- Friends receive an invitation to watch videos being live streamed from their Facebook friends
- Option to select which specific friends will be allowed to watch the video
- Receive likes and comments, respond in real time, and see who is watching your video
- No video length limit to share your special moments
- Automatic upload once network connectivity is back from an offline mode
- Watch your videos and your friends' videos in the application gallery
"Many people are taking videos on their mobile phones, but very few are actually sharing them," said CEO Max Bluvband. "We created LiveLens so users can easily share their special moments from their mobile phone, in Facebook, as they're happening -- from a baby's first steps or a soldier coming home to a beautiful vacation spot or a crazy moment with your friends. This can only be done with our mobile-centric app that includes capabilities to live stream videos to Facebook and deliver notifications to your friends so they can watch and interact with your videos in real time."
LiveLens, an interactive, Facebook-integrated mobile app, allows users to share life's moments via live-streaming video, in the click of a button. The 'one-click to share' feature takes an experience, either planned or spontaneous, and instantly shares it with the user's Facebook network.
For more information, visit www.livelens.com, and follow LiveLens on Facebook at www.facebook.com/livelensapp and Twitter at www.twitter.com/LiveLens_App. Download the LiveLens app from the App Store in iTunes or in Google Play.