Lorito Holdings S.a.r.l.

Zebra Holdings & Investments S.a.r.l.

December 20, 2016 18:55 ET

Lorito Holdings S.a.r.l. and Zebra Holdings and Investments S.a.r.l. Acquire Shares of NGEx Resources Inc.

LUXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG--(Marketwired - Dec. 20, 2016) - Lorito Holdings S.à.r.l. ("Lorito") and Zebra Holdings and Investments S.à.r.l. ("Zebra"), two companies controlled by a trust settled by the late Adolf H. Lundin, and as such joint actors, both incorporated under the laws of Luxembourg, 40, Boulevard Grande Duchesse Charlotte, L-1330 Luxembourg, announced today that they had, by way of a private placement (the "PP"), acquired directly from NGEx Resources Inc. ("NGEx" or the "Company") (TSX:NGQ)(OMX:NGQ) 1'500'000 and 4'100'000 common shares respectively of NGEx for Cdn$1.25 per common share, for a total of 5'600'000 common shares representing approximately 2.73% of the Company's then issued and outstanding share capital. The common shares were acquired in the PP announced by the Company on November 29, 2016 for a total consideration of Cdn$7'000'000.

In connection with the above purchase of shares of NGEx under the PP, Zebra had disposed of 2'800'000 common shares of NGEx as part of a previously announced swap arrangement.

As a result of these acquisitions and dispositions, Lorito now holds a total of 19'500'000 common shares or approximately 9.13% whereas Zebra now holds a total of 23'062'539 common shares or approximately 10.80% of the Company's issued and outstanding share capital. Collectively, Lorito and Zebra now hold a total of 42'562'539 common shares representing approximately 19.94% of the Company's issued and outstanding share capital.

Lorito and Zebra are joint actors with respect to their common shares of NGEx which were acquired for investment purposes. Each of Lorito and Zebra may from time to time increase or decrease their investments in the common shares of NGEx depending upon the business and prospects of NGEx and depending upon future market conditions.

A copy of the Early Warning Report filed pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 may be obtained from Sandy Kansky, 1-604-806-3574

Contact Information

  • Aksel Azrac
    011 41 22 595 1875
    011 41 22 595 1800 (FAX)