SOURCE: Persian New Year and Iranian Parade in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 5, 2013) - Norooz Festival: Fall in Love with the celebration of Spring and the gift of life.
Included in the lineup of activities will be culturally themed arts and crafts, traditional dance displays and lessons and an array of ethnically diverse food and drinks.
5 hours of nonstop entertainment
- BLACK CATS - founded by Shahbal Shabpareh
- Amoo Norooz and Haji Firooz (messengers of Norooz ) live performance
- Traditional Persian Dances
- Djanbazian Dance Academy
- Live Norooz kids songs in Farsi
- Persian celebrities' traditional Norooz visits
- A special Appearance by Saye Yabandeh
- Musical puppet show
- Cirque and Magic show
- On top of all! Black cats Norooz visit and performance.
- Face Painting and traditional eggs painting
- Don't forget your eydi at the exit door!
- This year we have a Parents only section with Traditional Persian Live Music and Dance.
- Chaaykhaaneh (Tea House) wine, champagne, and beer testing
- By the way, if you are going to buy any Norooz gifts (eydi), you better wait till March 16!
- We are going to have an incredible Bazaar with the special eydi prices.
- Final good news is our delicious Kabob from one of the best chefs in L.A. you better come hungry.
Tweet it: Immerse yourself in the cultural family experience of the Persian New Year w/ @NoroozFestival at the Annual Norooz Festival at The Arena 3/16 11-5pm
When: Saturday, March 16, 2013 11 am to 5 pm
Where: The Arena 6655 Santa Monica Blvd. Hollywood, CA. 90038
Cost: Adult - $10.00 www.NoroozFestival.com