SOURCE: LPS Brasil - Consultoria de Imoveis S.A.
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL--(Marketwire - Nov 16, 2012) - LPS Brasil (BOVESPA: LPSB3) (Reuters: LPSB3.SA) (BLOOMBERG: LPSB3.BZ), a company providing integrated brokerage, consulting and financing solutions in Brazil's real estate sector, announces its results for the third quarter of 2012. The financial and operating information is presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices in Brazil and the managerial data provided by LPS Brasil - Consultoria de Imóveis S.A. and its subsidiaries.
- Despite of 25% 1 decrease in volume of launches from the market in the first 9 months of the year, LPS presented the same levels of launches as last year and grew 5% in volume of transactions closed;
- Total transactions closed of R$5.0 billion, up 16% from 3Q11;
- Total transactions closed in the primary market of R$3.8 billion, up 14% from 3Q11;
- Total transactions closed in the secondary market of R$1.2 billion, up 23% from 3Q11;
- Net Revenue of R$111.5 million, increasing 24% from 3Q11*;
- EBITDA of R$42.2 million, with margin of 38%, increasing 92% from 3Q11*;
- Net Income of Controlling Shareholders before IFRS was R$25.5 million, with net margin of 23%, increasing 94% from 3Q11*;
- CrediPronto! originated mortgage loans worth R$362 million in 3Q12, bringing the total in 9M12 to R$1.1 billion.
1 - Source: Lopes Market Intelligence. It considers vertical residential projects, business units and flat/hotels launched in the most important brazilian regions.