LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Apr 14, 2016) - Magento Commerce, the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation, announced at its annual Imagine 2016 conference the new Premier Partner level of its Technology Partner Program. This top-tier partner designation recognizes a select group of innovative, best-in-class solutions and provides in-depth collaboration in categories that are critical to the success of Magento merchants. Magento's Technology Partners Program puts the full power of the Magento ecosystem behind its partners for the benefit of our merchants.
The Premier level partnership offers deep core integration and addresses strategic merchant needs. PayPal and dotmailer (an email marketing automation platform of dotDigital Group PLC), initial Premier-level partners, will now be joined by:
- TaxJar, a developer of sales tax management software who will provide free sales tax calculations to all Magento 1 and Magento 2 merchants;
- Fastly, a leading Content Delivery Network (CDN) that gives businesses complete control over how they serve content, unprecedented access to real-time performance analytics and the ability to cache frequently changing content at the edge of the network;
- New Relic, a software analytics company that delivers real-time insights to more than 500,000 users and 13,000 paid business accounts;
- Celebros, a six-year Magento partner providing cutting edge natural language site search, navigation and merchandising technologies for Magento merchants world-wide on both Magento 1.X and Magento 2.0; and
- Temando, a leading multi-carrier shipping and fulfillment platform for commerce, offering seamless access to global carrier networks and intelligence from the shopping cart to delivery.
"The partnership program brings the best of our technology solutions directly to our merchants," said Mark Lenhard, senior vice president of strategy and growth, Magento Commerce. "Premier-level partnership is the most strategic and deepest integration available and we are proud to introduce these new partners at this level."
The Technology Partner Program connects partners with merchants through strategic placement on Magento properties and the core product merchant administration panel. In addition, partners educate merchants on best practices via the Magento Community online, webinars, thought leadership pieces, events including Imagine and MagentoLive, and in one-to-one meetings. Partners also get early access to product roadmaps in order to improve integrations and the merchant experience.
Formerly the Platinum Partner level, the Premier Partner designation is an invitation-only level of the Magento Technology Partner Program.
About Magento Commerce
Trusted by more than 250,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source digital commerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform annually, Magento Commerce is the foremost provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000 and the Internet Retailer B2B 300, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace. More information can be found at www.magento.com.