AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Aug 8, 2016) - Magnitude Software, a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software for corporate performance management and master data management, today introduced RTD Stream, a solution to integrate heterogeneous ERP data into SAP S/4 HANA in near real time. RTD Stream enables access to the entirety of an organization's fragmented ERP data, allowing finance professionals to centrally control their operations in a true shared services environment.
"The ERP landscape is more fragmented than ever, and that trend will only continue," said Mike Ormerod, Vice President of Product Management at Magnitude Software. "With the release of RTD Stream we are giving real-time controls and insights to CFOs and finance departments so they can better optimize their businesses with a connectivity solution that leverages our deep understanding of the internal Oracle ERP and SAP HANA data structures."
Unlike other solutions, RTD Stream automatically extracts, transforms, rationalizes, maps and organizes systems data from Oracle ERP platforms including JD Edwards E1 and World, plus PeopleSoft and E-Business Suite. RTD Stream structures and continuously feeds ERP data into SAP S/4 HANA, creating a consolidated, financial view of the business. RTD Stream further enhances SAP S4/HANA by automating the integration of heterogeneous ERP data (such as general ledger data from non-SAP ERP systems), and delivering it into S/4 HANA.
Key Benefits include:
- Users can easily load non-SAP ERP data into S/4 HANA.
- All SAP and non-SAP ERP data is available on a single SAP HANA platform reducing confusion and increasing efficiency.
- Rapid time to value: RTD Stream can be installed in as little as 10 days per ERP source, reducing time and money spent.
- Data is continuously updated and remains current -- mitigating the need for periodic refreshes that can impact system and network performance.
- ERP version changes that can impact the internal ERP data structure are completely transparent to the reports and analytics.
- Bundled starter reports for each supported transaction types.
- Data capture from other non-Oracle ERP, CRM and custom systems with a Universal Adapter allowing for a complete financial business view.
- Ability to add RapidDecision, Magnitude's analytics solution, on SAP HANA to ensure 100% of the Oracle ERP (JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite) transaction data is available for analysis and allows users to drill back to source system data.
- Combined with RapidDecision, reports can be enhanced and new analytics created without the typical delays and the effort required to extract additional data elements from source systems.
When RTD Stream is expanded to include RapidDecision, Magnitude's analytics solution running on HANA, 22 additional subject areas beyond general ledger are enabled. These include AP, AR, inventory and sales. This integration provides a richer reporting and analytics capability, allowing users to drill down into detailed business transactions to, for example, associate an expense transaction with the purchase order, or link inventory valuation with real-time inventory balances.
About Magnitude Software
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software driving real business results for more than 600 active enterprise customers with more than 200,000 users in 100 countries. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning applications, from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting, and analytics. At the core of Magnitude's business is a passionate focus on customer success and vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing, and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. For more information, please visit www.magnitudesoftware.com.
Join the Magnitude Community on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.