Majescor Resources Inc.

Majescor Resources Inc.

December 08, 2009 16:38 ET

Majescor: IR Contract Extension

MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Dec. 8, 2009) - Majescor Resources Inc. ("Majescor" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:MJX) announces that it has granted a three-month extension to the investor relations contract with Allyson Taylor Partners Inc ("ATP") which will now expire on February 28, 2010. ATP will be paid a monthly fee of $10,000 plus applicable taxes.

Majescor is a junior explorer focusing on emerging mineral districts. Other than Majescor's 10% equity position in SIMACT Alliance Copper Gold Inc. ("SACG") with an option to acquire the remaining 90% interest in the Somine property with both gold and copper potential which is located in the North-East mineral district of Haiti, Majescor's project portfolio includes two uranium exploration projects in Quebec: Mistassini (100%-owned; under option to Strateco Resources Inc.) and Lac Laparre (100%-owned; under option to Virginia Energy Resources Inc.) In addition to uranium, Majescor owns 100% mineral rights to four gold and base metal properties in Madagascar (under option to Sunridge Gold Corp.)

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Majescor Resources Inc.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX Venture) nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information